fbpx

My Cat Took Off/ He Came BACK!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community My Cat Took Off/ He Came BACK!!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Purplecat
    Participant

I’m relieved to hear he got home safe…I was worried for you both. 😀 😀 😀 😀

Good for you, Ski! I’m glad he came back.

Skigod377
      Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

That makes one of us… Ok ok, just kidding. I love the cat… he is just a little loud and likes to walk under my feet as I am going down the stairs. I am sure he is not intentionally trying to kill me…

Well, I did notice you called him by his name in your MySpace blog, instead of “dang cat.” 😆 You must care for him just a little.

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

YAY!!! Kitty is safe and sound. I love it when things have a happy ending!!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

skigod377 wrote:

😆 He did eat right away. I was not so confident that he would come home, but you guys were right. It has been YEARS since I owned a cat and we never kept them inside. This is my first cat since I have left home 14 years ago and I felt so dissapointed that I didnt take care of him. Im glad he is fine. I will make sure he does not go out w/o a leash.

Talking about kitty and leash, you need a kitty harness and leash set up?? I have one that was given to us with the acquisition of Scooter, but he never used it, so it is just sitting here. I can mail it to you.

Kyrin

Skigod377
          Participant

Kyrin wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

😆 He did eat right away. I was not so confident that he would come home, but you guys were right. It has been YEARS since I owned a cat and we never kept them inside. This is my first cat since I have left home 14 years ago and I felt so dissapointed that I didnt take care of him. Im glad he is fine. I will make sure he does not go out w/o a leash.

Talking about kitty and leash, you need a kitty harness and leash set up?? I have one that was given to us with the acquisition of Scooter, but he never used it, so it is just sitting here. I can mail it to you.

KyrinSweet. I can pay for it or at least for shipping. Poor Bacchus hates being stuck inside. I never would have thought about leashing him till I saw the neighbors have a tie out for their cat. The sit outside and have him tied out with them and he doesnt mind at all!

skigod377 wrote:

Kyrin wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

KyrinSweet. I can pay for it or at least for shipping. Poor Bacchus hates being stuck inside. I never would have thought about leashing him till I saw the neighbors have a tie out for their cat. The sit outside and have him tied out with them and he doesnt mind at all!

Kimi hates being on a leash. So did Fluff. If your kitty is younger he might adapt better, well Kimi was okay with being tied up, but make sure there’s nothing he can tangle himself in… ever tried untangling a cat who got herself tangled up under a deck? 🙄

twindragonsmum
            Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Kyrin wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Kimi hates being on a leash. So did Fluff. If your kitty is younger he might adapt better, well Kimi was okay with being tied up, but make sure there’s nothing he can tangle himself in… ever tried untangling a cat who got herself tangled up under a deck? 🙄

Our Fred HATED his so he turned Houdini and went after the Dobbie and German Shepherd next door to vent his wrath… 🙄

tdm

twindragonsmum wrote:

Dragon87 wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Kyrin wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Our Fred HATED his so he turned Houdini and went after the Dobbie and German Shepherd next door to vent his wrath… 🙄

Kimi hasn’t tried Houdini yet. We usually use the harness and leash in the car.

Awesome!! I knew he would!! 😀

skigod377 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

That makes one of us… Ok ok, just kidding. I love the cat… he is just a little loud and likes to walk under my feet as I am going down the stairs. I am sure he is not intentionally trying to kill me

I don’t know about that Ski, some cats seem to take great pleasure in ….. can we say Cheshire grin? 😎

skigod377 wrote:

Kyrin wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Send me an address lady and it’s yours.

Kyrin

Maebnus
              Participant

That’s good news, to hear that Bacchus made it back okay.

The stairs thing seems to be a rather common thing with cats, damn them… I lost my grandmother because of that 😥. Please be careful (same to anyone else with stair-hog kitties). Mine knows to avoid me, lest he be punted down the stairs, but get gets Hubby a lot (though it could be because he’s not good at walking and avoiding things simultaneously, unless it’s a giant jet).

Maebnus3 wrote:

That’s good news, to hear that Bacchus made it back okay.

The stairs thing seems to be a rather common thing with cats, damn them… I lost my grandmother because of that 😥. Please be careful (same to anyone else with stair-hog kitties). Mine knows to avoid me, lest he be punted down the stairs, but get gets Hubby a lot (though it could be because he’s not good at walking and avoiding things simultaneously, unless it’s a giant jet).

Ouch, sorry to hear that…

Kimi when there are stairs likes to hog them. But in my apartment they are in short supply. I figured this out when I took her to my grandmother’s place over Christmas (2 weeks is too long to leave a kitty alone).

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.