fbpx

Moving update page 8 ;D 100% moved but not unpacked!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Moving update page 8 ;D 100% moved but not unpacked!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    Jasmine
    Participant

Woo Hoo!! You go girl!! Hugs and let us know how it goes.

BDW
      Participant

Thank you for the wishes ๐Ÿ™‚

Pfffttt!
        First he says I can have the computer after I asked for it and now he wants to bargain!
        Indian giver!
        I’m leaving him some stuff in the kitchen that belongs to me and one of the ceiling fan. That surprised him and now he wants more!
        I told him that I put alot of money in this house and that he had promissed at the beginning of our relationship that he would pay me back if something happened, and I know won’t see anything of it. But he still expect me to give him more. ๐Ÿ˜ก
        :shout: ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ok I’m fine now ๐Ÿ˜†

Duld
        Participant

stay positive and ignore his demands ;D he was probably just yanking your chain when he suggested you moved out and is very VERY frustrated you were happy about it (joke’s on him)

BDW
          Participant

Well I know he didn’t get the reaction he was expecting whenhe told me to start looking for an appartment ๐Ÿ˜†
            It just pisses me that AGAIN he is not true to his word. Like all the other times throughout our relationship.
            Good at making promisses only he never keeps them. ๐Ÿ™„

lamortefille
            Participant

You are 1000% better off without him!

chrisherself
              Participant

Stick to your guns. Recognising his antics as he’s trying to pull them on you will give them less power. If it applies to anything, “A gift is a gift” is a pretty solid argument. Most of the time.

My ex demanded UNDERWEAR back when we broke up, underwear he bought for me as gifts. He said he couldn’t stand the thought of me wearing them for anyone else. Creepy much? He was such an idiot about it I finally gave in after weeks of harassment, agreeing that I would cut it all up and return it to him. He brought it right back to my apartment while I was at work (breaking in to a secure complex) and put it all over my front and back doors like some ultimately creepy/disgusting calling card. WTF?!!?!

Jasmine
                Participant

My first bf did that. Every piece of lingerie that I left over at his place, he cut up and then put them in a bag for me. ๐Ÿ™„

Duld
                  Participant

omg that’s so twisted ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Hell ya! ANY place without him is a better one! ๐Ÿ™‚

You go girl! *clapping smiley inserted here*

purpledragonclaw
                    Participant

Jasmine wrote:

My first bf did that. Every piece of lingerie that I left over at his place, he cut up and then put them in a bag for me. ๐Ÿ™„

Whoa. Messy breakup, obviously. Usually it’s scorned women we hear of doing things like that, not men.

Jasmine
                      Participant

Yeah well, he was 24, I was 17. He was literally my first bf. Jealous, possessive, crazy. Hey sounds a lot like BDW’s… :negative:

BDW
                        Participant

๐Ÿ™‚ hi guys! a quick update before the x sees me using his computer: I’m 95% moved, been at it for 3 days mostly alone. He was gone all weekend on a fishing trip.
                          Now he is back but I didn’t get to see or hear his reaction yet since I was gone planting some of my flowers at mom’s place.
                          I’m doing ok but after this evening we will see…I’m hoping to be gone from here on my birthday! YAY! ๐Ÿ˜€
                          I lost my agenda somewhere in the packing so I don’t have anyones phone # anymore ๐Ÿ™

I miss you all very much! ๐Ÿ™
                          My internet if not set up yet at mom’s since the computer is not either…all those wires!
                          Anyway…I’ve updated the auctions for you. ๐Ÿ™‚

Amanda
                          Participant

Woo!!! That’s wonderful to hear! Can’t wait till you are completely free of your ex! *happy dances*

purpledragonclaw
                            Participant

*In complete agreement with Eleu*! Congratulations! I see you’re inspired by how fast you’re packing. I hope the flowers you planted grow up to be beautiful!

Melissa
                              Participant

That is exceptionally good news! Here’s to the last 5% ๐Ÿ™‚

What horrific underwear stories… :shout:

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 124 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.