fbpx

Moving update page 8 ;D 100% moved but not unpacked!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Moving update page 8 ;D 100% moved but not unpacked!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    Starbreeze
    Participant

I’m late reading all of this, but I only wish you the best. I think even if Michael has to temporarily wash from the basin, it would be best to move to your mom’s. Does HE still have access to your collectibles? What other possessions could he take from you? That might be his next step!!

Laurie
      Participant

I’m here, Actually in and out. Power and phone is on and off in this rain. I’ll try to be on tomarrow.

Katherine
        Participant

Oh BDW-I truly wish that I lived closer because then I would be there to do anything for you! You are right about him-he is just playing the vicim when you really are the victim. I live in Iowa-but if there is anything you need me to do, let me know!

bayoudragon
          Participant

I am also late in reading this… The others are right though, please be careful. Stay safe, as he sounds like he may have become unpredictable. My sister went through a similar situation (always blamed for everything!). It’s extremely unhealthy. I know it’s easier said than done, but the sooner you are out, the better.

Please know that you and Michael are in my prayers. Major hugs from me and hang in there. You will be free, and we will all be here for you every step of the way.

-Angela

Skigod377
            Participant

Some people are really good at making others feel bad about things they are not responsible for. They make you feel guilty; even though you didnt do anything, they somehow turn it around so that their failure is because you didnt do something to help. I hope you get out quick or at least he lightens up. And his money situation cant be so bad if he takes time off work, right? Or is that your fault, too? He cant work because you stressed him out? He is a jerk.

Setsunawolf
              Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

I know he doesn’t go on this forum.

I am presently talking to the social worker and we are trying to work something out. She said this type of guy has a patern of making himself the innocence and the other the vilain…she said I don’t have to feel bad for not helping him financialy when he’s the one that made the bad decisoin…and purchase some big boys toys.
                I ow only to my son…not him.

Between you guys I’m feeling a little better.
                I’m glad you’re feeling a bit better. *hugs* don’t let him rattle you.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                Sun Dragon Koi #3

darjeb
                Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

I know he doesn’t go on this forum.

I am presently talking to the social worker and we are trying to work something out. She said this type of guy has a patern of making himself the innocence and the other the vilain…she said I don’t have to feel bad for not helping him financialy when he’s the one that made the bad decisoin…and purchase some big boys toys.
                  I ow only to my son…not him.

Between you guys I’m feeling a little better.

I am so glad to hear that you are talking to somebody that help you. My prayers and concerns are with you and your son and if there is anything I can do to help just send me a PM or call – even though you know it is hard to talk to me over the phone because of my hearing loss and you have to have patience and sometimes repeat what you are saying before I can understand it.

BDW
                  Participant

Thanks everyone…sorry I will be very busy since by saturday I have to have 99% of the furniture gone….so that means I have to pack now! I’m doing this alone and you guys know how long that can take.
                    The only thing that will be left are Michel’s bed and BOXES, lots and lots of boxes!
                    I’ll sleep on the floor for the next week but that is ok with me! πŸ™‚

I’m still going to come here on the forum for the ebay auctions, Birthdays and Welcomes of new members….but that will be it. It might take me a while during the day before I post the auctions, but I will try to do them as soon as possible. But I won’t be able to read the other threads (god I’m going to have alot of catching up to do! πŸ˜† ).
                    I will find the time to keep yuo posted on what’s going on.

My internet at mom’s is already a go…I ordered it a few minutes ago. But it will be dial-up, definition: Slllllloooooowwwwww…. πŸ˜† :negative:

Did my change of address already at the post office and at the licence bureau.

My scan went well this morning at the hospital and I should get some results by next week or so. Laying on my back during the scan was excrusiating (not sure for spelling: dictionary packed so please bare with me.)

XB is not very happy these days…while I’m happy about leaving he pouts and has fits. Wonder why? He wants me out, so his problem is…? :scratch:

Everybody in Luskville knows I’m moving now and it didn’t come from me so I can just imagine the rumours going around :negative: Somehow it still fails to kill my happyness πŸ˜€

I’m hoping to be out by next week-end. πŸ˜€ Thinking positive!

Luv you all! And thank you for the support! You guys are great! :yes:

Starbreeze
                    Participant

The sooner you’re moved the better. Sending lots of good thoughts your way!

purpledragonclaw
                      Participant

I’m glad you’re feeling better and have packed! Thanks for the updates and please keep us posted when you can!

BDW
                        Participant

Thank you Starbreeze πŸ™‚

purpledragonclaw wrote:

I’m glad you’re feeling better and have packed! Thanks for the updates and please keep us posted when you can!

You mean started to pack….I ran out of boxes…got to get more.

chrisherself
                          Participant

Look at you with your proactive self BDW!! I can feel your new confidence and empowerment in your new posts. I’m so happy to see you making progress on getting out of a bad situation. I hope getting all of that done with just your two hands makes you feel as great as you sound now. Stay positive!

Elena
                            Participant

Oh hun, I’m late but I’m glad you’re getting out of there and sorry he’s being such a @#$@ about it. I’m also glad you’re talking to someone who can help you out. I wish I was closer so that I could come help with a bunch of my BIG male friends πŸ˜€ Hugs for you and Michael 8)

Woohoo! Hopefully the move goes more-or-less smoothly! I don’t live close enough to help you move or I’d be there in a flash πŸ˜€ (and I wouldn’t recommend the guy I know from around you either…. he was the other half of a similar situation to yours that I got out of years ago :negative: ).

Setsunawolf
                              Participant

Good Luck. I wish I could come help but I’m pretty far away myself. But you sound like you have it under control. *hugs*

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                                Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                                Sun Dragon Koi #3

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 124 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.