fbpx

Moving update page 8 ;D 100% moved but not unpacked!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Moving update page 8 ;D 100% moved but not unpacked!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

I wish you the best of luck in finding a new temporary stay until fall. You’ll manage, BDW.

purpledragonclaw
      Participant

I’m sorry this is the culmination of the relationship. I’m also glad he’ll be truly out of your life. I wish you luck in finding a place to live in the meantime.

BDW
        Participant

Thank guys….I really can’t sleep. I’m so worried!
          I just don’t understand why he would listen to gossip….he knows how it is in this town!
          You say something and by the time it comes around it’s blowned out of proportion!
          He just won’t listen to anything I say.
          He’s acting like he is the victime in all this and I’m the bad one. 😕
          My dad once told me he was keeping me there for the income tax benifit….only this year, 2 weeks ago to be precise he didn’t get a tax break at all and ends up having to pay alot….weird coincidence? 😕
          I don’t know…Just wish I could sleep right now. 🙁
          I’m even shaking like if I was cold but I’m not.

The things that are going through my head! I’m even starting to suspect that he has someone else that is going to move in. Well he’s never home isn’t he? 😕

God I’m getting all messed up! 😥 🙄

It sounds as if you are a little shocky right now with the shakes – can you make yourself a hot drink? Tea? or hot chocolate? That would help – plus curl up in a blanket.

I’ve known people like him – it’s as if they re-write reality so that they are never to blame. In his mind he probably hasn’t done anything wrong. But that’s HIS reality not the real reality. I’m expressing it badly. I mean that he puts so much of a slant on things that he remembers things the way HE wants them to be. *growls in frustration* I can’t find the right words.

Just know that the people who know both you and him will believe YOU. Right now the important thing is to get you and your son some place safe. Please PM me or email me (dragonsdvm@aol.com) if there is ANYthing I can do – and I do mean anything.

BDW
          Participant

🙂 I understood what you are saying DDVM.
            I’m a little better now. The shaking is almost gone but I still can’t sleep. To many things running through my mind.
            I tried to make him understand that I can’t lift Michel anymore and if I move in a rush like this that I would have to do it until Sept/Oct since I won’t be able to addapt the place until I’m there.
            I said to him: “be realistic” then he shot it right back at me. So basicly it’s my problem and deal with it!
            I’m going for a shot of cortizone for my arm this week and a scan for my back….I know the doc will say to take it easy but now I won’t be able too with all that lifting I’m going to do for the next 3 to 4 month.
            Fuck he has no heart!
            My dad was right about him…just a “selfish don’t care for no one but myself” kind of guy!
            He’s not even going to give his son the car I used to drive but sell it instaid and pocket the money.

There has to be a reason why he wants me out of here so fast.

You know what is funny about all this?
            Tonight he was in his bed, I walk out of my bedroom to go see him and asked him: If I put the 18Litter of water by the door could he please refill it at his work.
            That’s all I did and 😮 BAM!
            He tells me I need to get out in one month and he starts to accuse me of talking to my friends about his bankrupcy, (getting advice from them since they have been through a consummer proposal). I was doing that to help him…told him he didn’t need to lose the house if he went for a “Consummer Proposal” and this is the thanks I get? I felt sorry for him even thogh I had said I had no pity for someone that gets himself in det like that by his own stupidity.
            I don’t know who put in his head that I had alot of money saved…and it just irritate me.
            Yes I have a little bit saved up but not much. To hear him talk I must have thousands and thousands of dollars saved up. I should have given it to him to help him out he says. Nevermind all the time he took money from me before…that don’t count it was long ago he says…Grrrrr 😡

OMG it’s 3:45AM and I have to get up at 5AM! Don’t think there will be any sleep for me tonight 🙁
            I’m sorry for the rant everyone but right now I don’t have anyone else to turn to.

Sbianchi
            Participant

I’m sorry to hear all that he’s putting you through BDW, you can rant all you want we don’t mind.
              I hope everything works out for you and your son, and your right he doesn’t have a heart or he
              would let you stay until the place your getting is done. I wish a miracle would happen to come your way so you wouldn’t have to put up with his bull S#@!, Sending lots of “Hugs”.

purpledragonclaw
              Participant

I’ve got to head to work, but I will leave you with this: what a pain (and I’m being VERY KIND!!!) You have my e-mail address; if you EVER need to talk I’ll always be there to listen! As ddvm said, try some hot tea or chocolate to relax. If you can.

Andrea
                Participant

Is there a chance he’s getting the information from these forums?
                  I don’t know how it works where you live, but if it were me and in the USA, I’d be saying “Evict me @ssho1e”
                  Being the nice guy isn’t working. Maybe he needs a smack upside the head.
                  I dont know. I wish you luck. Just make sure you hide anything of value until you move…

Melissa
                  Participant

Yikes. What a creep.

I very strongly suspect he’s painting you as the villain so he can consider himself the ‘good guy’. If he blames you for everything, than that lets him think himself blameless, and saves him a long hard look at himself. Completely irrational, but there it is. As such, trying to explain your innocence won’t do jack. And arguing back will entrench him further in his… ah… biased view. This may be ridiculously hard, but try not to take it personally. His issues are his, even if they’re focused on you.

Oh! Just realized ddvm just said the same thing. I shouldn’t skim. 😳

Phoenix has a good point, it may be wise to move several boxes of fragile/precious stuff to your Mom’s house or other reliable location. As a form of insurance, and to give you greater agility if you need to move quickly.

I third the tea recommendation. Chamomile, preferably. Walks in natural-ish areas, even tiny little strolls also do wonders.

*hugs* If there’s some way I can help, drop me a PM.

Setsunawolf
                    Participant

*hugs* you’ve gotten good advice. I wish I lived closer so I could come help you move. The tea is excellent advice.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                      Sun Dragon Koi #3

BDW
                      Participant

Well guys I’ve been up since 4AM yesterday so it’s going on what 36 hours…I’m exausted.
                        He’s home decided to take the rest of the week off. Just when I need him away so I can be at peice. 🙁
                        After alot of thinking while I was working today…I came to the same conclusion…he want’s to paint himself the victime and me the vilain.
                        He will think what he wants no mater what I say so it’s pointless.
                        I tried to make him see the reality.
                        He even ask me to sware on my mom’s head that I didn’t play him from the start and still it was not enough.
                        I give up!
                        So far he is painting me pretty bad with the neighbors and or entourage.
                        At least my real friends will know the truth and help out…. :shrug: I hope

BDW
                        Participant

I know he doesn’t go on this forum.

I am presently talking to the social worker and we are trying to work something out. She said this type of guy has a patern of making himself the innocence and the other the vilain…she said I don’t have to feel bad for not helping him financialy when he’s the one that made the bad decisoin…and purchase some big boys toys.
                          I ow only to my son…not him.

Between you guys I’m feeling a little better.

dragonmedley
                          Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

I know he doesn’t go on this forum.

I am presently talking to the social worker and we are trying to work something out. She said this type of guy has a patern of making himself the innocence and the other the vilain…she said I don’t have to feel bad for not helping him financialy when he’s the one that made the bad decisoin…and purchase some big boys toys.
                            I ow only to my son…not him.

Between you guys I’m feeling a little better.

Oh, I’m so glad you’re talking to a worker!

Big hugs!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

BDW
                            Participant

OMG My spelling is horrible! 😮
                              I hope I sleep tonight…I started shaking again. :scratch:
                              Thank you sarah

BDW
                              Participant

Thank you everyone for your support! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 124 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.