fbpx

Moving update page 8 ;D 100% moved but not unpacked!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Moving update page 8 ;D 100% moved but not unpacked!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

Hmm, maybe you and I weren’t a secret? πŸ˜• XD

Skigod377
      Participant

There always has to be drama. πŸ˜• At least you are out, but its probably totally bugging him that you left him and not visa versa. πŸ™‚ WTG IMO.

Sbianchi
        Participant

Laurie wrote:

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† You two are too funny!
          I’m glad you and your son are going to be out of his life, you deserve better
          than how he treated you.

BDW
          Participant

:scratch: Ummmm….I think some of you misunderstood the situation.
            I’m still living with the ex-BF until I can find a temporary appartment that I can afford while waiting on the other place to be readied in Sept/Oct.
            You all know how long it took me to find the first one so I seriously dought I’ll find something.
            So we are living as roomates.
            I’m considering as an emergency moving in at mom’s and we will make a door for the basement so the animals can stay there. I know it will be cold for the birds so like I said it is only in case of emergency.
            The gossip I heard about me was not dirrectly from him but a friend that was told by one of his friends about it. πŸ˜•
            Frankly I don’t care… as long as we can get along until I move that is what is important to me.
            I don’t know how long this will last but we will see. πŸ˜‰

BDW
            Participant

Laurie wrote:

:spank: Naughty girl! XD

chrisherself
              Participant

Well I’m glad it’s not quite as bad as I thought 8) Best of luck in managing it all gracefully, and finding a great new pad!

twindragonsmum
                Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

Laurie wrote:

:spank: Naughty girl! XD

You just need to forget about Laurie… Bernie is the homewrecker, not Laurie! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Ber… uh, Beckie, yeah, Beckie… Who’s this Bernie you keep hooking up with XD XD XD

tdm

Setsunawolf
                  Participant

Laurie wrote:

πŸ˜† Funny.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                    Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                    Sun Dragon Koi #3

BDW
                    Participant

Bad news…I have one month to get out!
                      I was accused of playing him….putting a fortune aside since I’m with him….and so on! I can’t beleive this shit!
                      He’s been listening to gossip and now bang wants me out as soon as possible 😑

dragonmedley
                      Participant

Dammit!

Well, it’s a good thing you were planning an emergency move to your mom’s…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Katherine
                        Participant

Grrr…I don’t like him 😑 😑 :shout:

BDW
                          Participant

So much for us being friends! That went down the drain fast! 😑
                            Accused me of not helping him out for him to feed himself…like he make 7-8 times more then I do… πŸ˜• WTF

He won’t tell me who said those things he accused me off and he won’t let me defend myself! “Rip my hair out!”

I’ve had Michel for 4 days and he accuses me of not looking for a place…asshole I can’t go anywhere!

If I have a fortune I would like to know where it is I could sure use it!

BDW
                            Participant

dragonmedley wrote:

Dammit!

Well, it’s a good thing you were planning an emergency move to your mom’s…
                              Problem about my mom’s place is that Michel will not be able to get a bath or a shower because of how it is set up. It’s one of those tub with the step and is hard to get in

Mmloda
                              Participant

Oh that really sucks, you don’t want a friend like him anyway BDW, you’ll be better off this way anyway and I just hope that the emergency move to your mom’s is still a go, the way I see it the sooner you leave there the better for you and your son.

Marzena

BDW
                                Participant

Yes I just want this idiot out of my life forever!

Right now I feel so sic to my stomack!
                                  Michel heard him say he wanted us out of here as soon as possible.
                                  You can imagine his reaction…it was a shock!
                                  πŸ˜₯ He keeps on questioning me about where we will go and if Serge can come with us…and if he can bring his photo albums, etc… πŸ™

I’ll never trust anyone else in my life again and sadly that includes my friends. Only 3 people knew about the small amount I had saved for the move.
                                  Oviously someone said something about what little money I had saved up and it was blown out of proportion… the result is us having to move much sooner than anticipated. 😑
                                  You know with the way he is acting It wouldn’t surprise me to come here one day and find all my stuff and the animals outside….

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 124 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.