fbpx

Moving update page 8 ;D 100% moved but not unpacked!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Moving update page 8 ;D 100% moved but not unpacked!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    Bob

By the sounds of things that you have told some of us it sounds liek this is the best thing for all involved. Congrats I hope you and your son find a plave soon!!

Bodine
      Participant

:hi: Congrats!First step ๐Ÿ˜€ You are WOMAN! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜€

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Jasmine
        Participant

Woo Hoo!!! You’re free!!! Congrats Hun!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

darjeb
          Participant

Congratulations on your breakup because you have really had a bad time of it with him for a long time and you deserve better – much better.

Setsunawolf
            Participant

Congrats! Good luck on finding on something until September.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
              Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
              Sun Dragon Koi #3

Starbreeze
              Participant

This is great news!! (not what I’d normally say about a breakup). Hang in there. Things can only get better from here on out. :yes:

lamortefille
                Participant

Congrats, BDW! Lots of good thoughts heading your way:)

BDW
                  Participant

XD I found this video and found it very cute ….bonus the song fits my situation….watch the video to know why:
                    http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-CA&brand=sympatico&vid=5432d6d9-77ab-4b9d-be7f-d8d02cfbdc78

BDW
                    Participant

:shout: News sure travel fast here in Luskville! ๐Ÿ˜ก
                      Apparently my now ex-BF is quicking me out for having an affair…WTF? ๐Ÿ˜•
                      Well I sure don’t remember having one XD

dragonmedley
                      Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

Dang! You get the blame, but missed out on the fun ๐Ÿ˜€

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Lokie
                        Participant

Congrats; I hope a new sense of freedom starts now that you lost that baggage!

dragonmedley wrote:

Blackdesertwind wrote:

+1 ๐Ÿ˜†

BDW
                          Participant

Lokie wrote:

Congrats; I hope a new sense of freedom starts now that you lost that baggage!

dragonmedley wrote:

Blackdesertwind wrote:

+1 ๐Ÿ˜†

I know…it’s sad…LOL XD

Duld
                            Participant

wow, news traveled so fast it hadnยดt even happened yet

chrisherself
                              Participant

UGH!!! Why is it that when you go through a breakup, more often than not the guy comes back after a week or so and throws all the S***T!! at you he can possibly dredge out of every corner of his wounded pride? And his ridiculous imagination!

Yah….haven’t had any nasty breakups with total tossers, noooooooo. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

What I’ve learned personally is that when guys come back with the mudslinging like this after a breakup, it’s not so much that they really actually believe what they’re accusing you of, they just want to ENGAGE with you in an argument. If you cease to respond, or take that bait, they’ll give up. They want the attention from you, any way they can get it. If you don’t get into denying his accusations, and just give him the same, short, brick-wall answer, he’ll move on. It’s the back-and-forth he wants you go get into with him because it’s a way of prolonging contact with you after the breakup. Don’t take the bait. It’s tempting to try to prove your innocence, especially since you are, but he doesn’t care if you’re innocent or guilty–he cares about the trial and how long he can make it last.

Figure out a VERY short response you can give him that nips the argument in the bud. Give it to him once, or twice if you’re feeling very generous, then just simply don’t respond to him if he comes back with the same phooey. Something like “I will not discuss this with you. Please stop contacting me.” You might have to delete a lot of e-mails and voice messages, but he’ll figure it out. Good luck.

bayoudragon
                                Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

:shout: News sure travel fast here in Luskville! ๐Ÿ˜ก

He’s got to have one last desperate effort for control. If you are going to leave, he wants to at least have control at when! ๐Ÿ˜ก

He’s such a *insert favorite description here* !

Sorry, rant… ๐Ÿ˜ณ Good luck, sweetie! Hang in there! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 124 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.