fbpx

Moving to El Paso and Other Stuff

Home Forums Miscellany Community Moving to El Paso and Other Stuff

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Any Forum members in El Paso? Been a while since I’ve lived state side. I’m looking forward to it! Haven’t lived stateside since 2001! I’ll be there in July.

In other news, I failed to meet my 5 hour marathon goal this past weekend. I did get a personal best of 5:03 which is 15 minutes faster than my previous best;) that’s something. I also signed up for the Incheon half ironman 5 July. I plan to really meet my 5 hour Marathon goal… For real this time… In October in New Mexico during the day of the dead festival. Anyone ever been?

Feeling gabby tonight…

John
      Keymaster

Hi Ski, Just noticed this and want to welcome you back to the states. The website has been acting weird for a week or so and even I had a hard time logging in, so that may be why there aren’t a lot of replies here. We will keep an eye on it. Anyway, I know you didn’t really want to go to Korea, but how did it go this time? And how are the kids? And, well, everything else? I have only been through El Paso once and didn’t really get to look around. Probably a lot larger city now.

Rachel
        Participant

Welcome back!

Rachel
          Participant

Oh, and I think that a 5:03 marathon is amazing.

SPark
            Participant

Hey, long time no see! :3

Skigod377
              Participant

Korea was good this time and the kids are great! I think Irelyn has only put on 3 pounds since we moved here but she’s healthy, wild, and happy. The unit made the trip bearable. We’re in a tiny post right outside seoul so it’s really quiet. No big brass walking around…it’s a busy job, too, but I like being busy.

It’s nice to “see” some familiar faces. I know when the forum was smaller we sometimes hooked up and met eachother. I was hoping to meet more Windstone fans in El Paso but maybe there are none nearby.

Melody
                Keymaster

Hey! Glad you are coming home!! Hope you can visit again!

darjeb
                  Participant

Hi Ski welcome back to the states it is nice hearing from one of the old members of the Forum and I hope you like living in Texas

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

Welcome home ski! Good to see ya! Have missed you gurl 🙂

tdm 🙂

tdm

Skigod377
                      Participant

Hey! Glad you are coming home!! Hope you can visit again!

If the tour in 2016 comes to pass I will def try to make it!!

Skigod377
                        Participant

Thanks Darjeb and TDM! It’s nice to see you too! I hope you’re both doing well!

twindragonsmum
                          Participant

Hey, so what are your two legged kids up to, what’s your mum doing to keep busy and how are your four footed babies? Bring us to speed so to speak! 😉

tdm :bigsmile:

tdm

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.