fbpx

More Stuff To Sell, Update Pg 4, 8/22

Home Forums Administration Flea Market More Stuff To Sell, Update Pg 4, 8/22

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    purpledragonclaw
    Participant

What kind of Saturn is that? Is that the SUV? That seems like a very high price for one! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

frozendragon
      Participant

purpledragonclaw wrote:

What kind of Saturn is that? Is that the SUV? That seems like a very high price for one! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

no the Aura Sedan… and they cost more than that now… and the Vue costs like $25,000 now because they quit using the old body and are now using a new body and drive system from a European SUV..

it’s a lot of money for one of those I think…

purpledragonclaw
        Participant

I agree! I think better cars than Saturns are out there in the 25K price range!

frozendragon
          Participant

purpledragonclaw wrote:

I agree! I think better cars than Saturns are out there in the 25K price range!

yes… like I said in one of the other posts… the one Mercedes I want starts at $29,000 not much more money but a lot better car…

there’s even a Volvo that starts at $23,000 smaller but still way better…

not to mention Mazdas, Toyotas, Hondas and Nissans that are cheaper and better…

lol.. oh well…

can’t get most of those here anyway…

frozendragon
            Participant

well I have the BG lap on hold… and waiting to hear about the Ark candle lamp…

so right now this PYO Griffin is the only thing without offers… if anyone is interested…

Aww that griffy is so pretty. ๐Ÿ˜€

Since I doubt you would take $10 for him, I won’t even ask… but that’s all I could afford… ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

frozendragon
              Participant

more than I can afford…

LOL

I’ll prolly take offers for a while… seems everyone is kind of hurting for money right now…

๐Ÿ™

frozendragon
                Participant

ok.. I finally got to take my own picture of the griffin…

he/she is very very beautiful… there’s a lot of detail and interference paints.. again I’m really sad to let this one go… but I really have to let a few go…

Current offer is: $85

Since this has been up for a while… I’ll probably stop taking offers on Friday..

PurpleTurtle
                  Participant

What a pretty griffin. I hope you get a lot of offers for him.

Just letting you know I received the Ark Candlelamp. Thanks much.

frozendragon
                    Participant

Ok… here is the Griffin I just finished up for offers..

I also have two small wizards that I’ll probably be letting go of…

plain black and plain blue ones… the blue had to have a couple touch ups on it.. but it’s in great shape…
                      combined offer of $115 for both wizards

also have a Ruby Scratcher that I’ll take offers on… and prolly a couple other things… I will post pictures later…

frozendragon
                      Participant

I got pictures up of what I have to sell right now…

PM’d you!

Mmloda
                        Participant

What are you asking for the Wizards? ๐Ÿ™‚

Marzena

*whine* Wants griffy and scratcher. Poo.. If I hadn’t just bought a laptop… lol

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.