fbpx

More SKs

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody More SKs

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Jasmine
    Participant

Please, Melody Pena, you’re my only hope (yes, that is my geeky Star Wars reference ๐Ÿ˜€ )

I have been kicking myself ever since I missed out on the LP SKs that were in the store. A Peacock Secret Keeper would be the absolute pinnacle of my collection (and would definitely be much loved). I don’t even mind paying the shipping price. Just please make a couple more…

I am begging, begging, begging you to please, please, please make a few more available. I begging you please, I’ll get down on my knees, do most anything for you…

Jasmine
      Participant

Mmloda
        Participant

Same here! I missed out on getting one when they were available in the store and I know personally for me that is probably the only way I will ever be able to afford one! At least for now unless I win the lottery! ๐Ÿ™‚

Marzena

Melody
          Keymaster

Jasmine wrote:

Please, Melody Pena, you’re my only hope (yes, that is my geeky Star Wars reference ๐Ÿ˜€ )

I have been kicking myself ever since I missed out on the LP SKs that were in the store. A Peacock Secret Keeper would be the absolute pinnacle of my collection (and would definitely be much loved). I don’t even mind paying the shipping price. Just please make a couple more…

I am begging, begging, begging you to please, please, please make a few more available. I begging you please, I’ll get down on my knees, do most anything for you…Patience, young padawan… hee hee hee
            We don’t have any more , well, except I have ONE unpainted SK left. We haven’t even considered trying to cast these monsters again, but we haven’t “retired” them either. We may get back to them …someday…in a universe far far away

Melvin L.
            Participant

…the force is strong with this one…

WolfenMachine
              Participant

HAHAHA!! You guys are funny! ๐Ÿ˜†

Yes, Melody, please dont retire the SKs! Even if they are sparce, they are still being made! I’d love a Rainbow one one day. Maybe by the time I finish school and get my awesome new job, there will be more Rainbow SK’s…or someone selling theirs

siberakh1
                Participant

Yes! PLEASE don’t give up on them! I don’t care if they are hollow or not. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE *gives SAD wolfy pup eyes* *little whimper*

squeek* squeek* squeek*

Why don’t you try casting the SK’s in Resin? Reynolds(Smooth-On) company supplies both the white type as well as the Ultra-black Onyx type. The weight will be cut in half if not more! And it is still easily carved once cast. I have the URL to the company…I get my supplies from them as well. http://www.smooth-on.com/Urethane-Plastic-a/c5_1120/index.htmlThis material is ideal for larger molds, and castings.

Believe me…I want a SK too!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

I’m also sad about this too, the SK is one of my fave sculpts (all the detail is beautiful!). Star Wars…. :XD:

Nicole
                  Participant

Yes please! I would love a new color of SK to ass to my collection someday in the distant future

Rachel
                    Participant

NicoleH wrote:

I would love a new color of SK to ass to my collection someday in the distant future

Oh? XD

etruscan
                      Participant

ghostndragon wrote:

NicoleH wrote:

I would love a new color of SK to ass to my collection someday in the distant future

Oh? XD

Yes, I saw that verb too. I guess it isn’t a “forbidden word”.

Jennifer
                        Keymaster

Asses are so cool though! I really like wild African asses too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Wild_Ass

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                          My art: featherdust.com

Jasmine
                          Participant

Dreaming Tree Studio wrote:

Why don’t you try casting the SK’s in Resin? Reynolds(Smooth-On) company supplies both the white type as well as the Ultra-black Onyx type. The weight will be cut in half if not more! And it is still easily carved once cast. I have the URL to the company…I get my supplies from them as well. http://www.smooth-on.com/Urethane-Plastic-a/c5_1120/index.htmlThis material is ideal for larger molds, and castings.

When I think resin, I think of the cheap Chinese, ugly, mass produced dragons (no offence, I’m Chinese ๐Ÿ˜€ ). I love the fact that Mel and co. are willing to go the extra step for the higher end, real quality, highly detailed work that they do.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.