fbpx

More PYO Keepers in Stock! :-)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion More PYO Keepers in Stock! :-)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    SilverDragon
    Participant

yay! lol, dunno if anyone was paying attention but there are some in the store now. I know there were a few people waiting for them. I snagged one myself lol.

Author of โ€œMoonlight Walkersโ€ book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
      Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Bodine
      Participant

๐Ÿ˜ must wait for curlies,must wait for curlies….heehee :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

SilverDragon
        Participant

LOL

Author of โ€œMoonlight Walkersโ€ book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
          Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

This is what I keep telling myself! XD
            I want another Keeper so bad… I haven’t even put paint on the one I have but I know I’m going to have so much fun painting them!! >.> … I may end up caving. We’ll see XD

Hannah
            Participant

And they’re out of stock again in 4 minutes..

Susie, I cannot press a button to notify me when they come into stock again – is there something wrong with the Keeper page or is this something new?

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Hannah
              Participant

Nevermind.. it’s there now. *confused*

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Susie
                Keymaster

5/3/12 – we restocked this with only 9 pieces today. They sold out quickly. We will be restocking this item with small batches as soon as each small batch is ready. I apologize if you receive a back in stock email and then have to press the “notify” button again. The demand for these is larger than the quantities we can provide at this time, please be patient while we work on getting caught up.

5/3/12 – we restocked this with only 9 pieces today. They sold out quickly. We will be restocking this item with small batches as soon as each small batch is ready. I apologize if you receive a back in stock email and then have to press the “notify” button again. The demand for these is larger than the quantities we can provide at this time, please be patient while we work on getting caught up.

Susie, it it going to continue to be like this for months, where the 5 most popular PYOs are only stocked a few at a time, with a wait of weeks in between? I needed this one, but wasn’t even around for such an early in the day restock.

I do understand that there are constraints, and I promise I’m not demanding exact times or even estimates. But when you have someone asking “will you be able to do this commission by July for a birthday?” I feel like an idiot having to answer “I have no idea.” It would be very helpful to know if the artists here need to plan around this issue for the long term, say, several more months.

In January, the only thing out of stock were the unicorns, for the obvious reason. But since then, inventory of both dragons, plus the griffin, wolf & phoenix, has been basically non existent. When they only come in such tiny batches spaced weeks apart, odds currently are very high that it could take months to catch the right one of the kind you need. And I can be patient with that–if I know that this IS going to be the way it is going forward through the summer (or longer). If that’s likely the case, I can set expectations (my own and a customer’s) accordingly.

Anything you can see in your crystal ball (or heck, Magic 8 ball!) around this would be very appreciated. THANK YOU!!!

Susie
                  Keymaster

I am sorry – I do not know the answer to your question. All I can suggest is that if someone wants something from you that you currently don’t have, don’t promise to give it to them until you have it, (and blame us for the delay!). Our current batch of plaster has issues – we could solve those problems tomorrow, or we may have issues with this batch until we use it up. PYO’s have to come out good because they are naked and plaster issues make casting them slow. We apologize. I will probably put a limit per customer on the next batch of PYO’s that is restocked.

*hugs*

No, sweetie, I’m not going to blame you guys. Technical issues happen, and that’s all I (or anyone else) needed to know. I think any of us can agree we’d rather you get it right–even if it takes longer–than have you put out inferior product that could damage Windstone’s reputation. I’ll pounce on what I can, when I can, and I just won’t make promises for anything I don’t already have in hand.

Thanks for letting us know!

Sirithiliel
                    Participant

Thanks for the info on this =)I was wondering myself. I’ll keep a watchful eye out for the griffin release, when one comes. Thanks!

KaytanaPhoenix
                      Participant

I’m just gonna toss in my .02 here… n say that I personally would rather wait longer for a bigger batch than wait less for these tiny batches… get a good 20-30 dragons in inventory and then put them in store and though they may sell quick, more chances for more people!

Personal opinion, anyway ๐Ÿ™‚

Kelly
                        Participant

I’m just gonna toss in my .02 here… n say that I personally would rather wait longer for a bigger batch than wait less for these tiny batches… get a good 20-30 dragons in inventory and then put them in store and though they may sell quick, more chances for more people!

Personal opinion, anyway ๐Ÿ™‚

Yeah, I second this idea. ๐Ÿ™‚

Azurielle
                          Participant

keepers used to always come into stock in small batches. Took me over a year from the time they were released to snag one! Everyone just has to be patient and vigilant, and remember that Windstone, as nice as they are to us, is a company, that has costs and salaries to pay and maybe can’t wait to make large batches sometimes.

Keeper of the Fledgings

keepers used to always come into stock in small batches. Took me over a year from the time they were released to snag one! Everyone just has to be patient and vigilant, and remember that Windstone, as nice as they are to us, is a company, that has costs and salaries to pay and maybe can’t wait to make large batches sometimes.

And storage issues–I know that limited storage was brought up in the discussion of holding the GBs back from sale for a day or two after the preview to give people a chance to decide.

I can wait; I’ll just be stalking the store.

Oh, right. I do that anyway. LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.