fbpx

More in the way of those ACEOs

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion More in the way of those ACEOs

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

All on ebay, like usual, and for the first time on ebay, non ACEO art.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZvantidQQhtZ-1

A few that are up right now:

I don’t have a scanner right now, so the colored ones have to wait! The photos just didn’t turn out.

Thanks for looking, I hope you guys enjoy the images regardless of whether you are in a buying mood or not. :3

wolflodge100
    Participant

Iknow I always enjoy seeing your artwork! πŸ˜€
      I love that winged fox!!

Pegasi1978
      Participant

Oh wow! I love the Fay Fox and Canis Apoda. If only I had the extra money to get one of those. My husband would love them!

Elena
        Participant

Love the winged fox! but I’m a bit biased πŸ˜‰

I love the wolf and the fox. I have always wanted art that had color from you.

Oh, the embarrassment. Oh, the panic. I couldn’t find the pieces I had up on ebay…I thought I had left them in Corvallis or put them in storage in Salem or even put them in a Goodwill box. So I ended the auctions.

Lo, my friend Greg found them tucked away in an unlikely place. I relisted everything, along with the colored pieces! So so so sorry for any confusion or inconvience! 😳

Off I go into the Wilderness of the Wynoochee Valley!

Maria
          Participant

The raven and wolf and the griffin are my favorites, but it’s a hard choice. They’re all lovely.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

The raven and wolf and the griffin are my favorites, but it’s a hard choice. They’re all lovely.

I know they are my favorites as well.

Vantid, at least you found them and hopefully it didn’t cost you that much to relist them. πŸ˜€

Lokie
            Participant

Ah, the wing fox and wing coyote are beautiful. I really need to rob a bank πŸ™

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.