fbpx

More For Sale, Update 7/6

Home Forums Administration Flea Market More For Sale, Update 7/6

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    frozendragon
    Participant

frozendragon
      Participant

I have several diff things for sale,
        Pocket Dragons:

First Sip
        Tiny Bit Tired
        Dizzy
        SHHH…
        Roly Poly
        Nap Time
        In Search Of Coffee
        Tea For Two
        Coffee Please
        Tumbly
        Rub My Tummy
        It’s Ok To Cry

they’re all mint and have boxes, might have more, not sure… Astral Castle should have a list and photos on their site

Windstones

Boy and Girl Cherub
        Spirit Wolf Candle Lamp
        Wolf Council Candle Lamp
        Trio of Cats Candle Lamp
        Ark Animals Candle Lamp On eBay

Can Possibly let go of Black Unicorn Family for a good price
        Black Griffin Family Sold

might add more later.. can take pictures

Mmloda
        Participant

I am not sure if you have the black Grand Unicorn….but I would love to add him to my black unicorn family…. 🙂 hmmm but I am not too sure if I would be able to afford him!

Hoep your sale goes well !

Marzena

frozendragon
          Participant

No, I don’t have the Black Grand, if I did.. I don’t think I’d sell any of them..

Nina
            Participant

Do you have an idea of what prices you want for the pocket dragons? Or the black griffin family? I have the male black griffin but would really like the female.

frozendragon
              Participant

I’d like to at least get retail price for the pocket dragons.. I’m not sure if Astral Castle lists the price still.. but I know all the little ones went for about $20 a piece.. and then the bigger ones like Coffee Please and It’s Ok To Cry went for more..

as for the Griffin.. I’m taking offers.. starting at the store price

frozendragon
                Participant

I had a lot of offers on the Windstones I have for sale and the offers were all very close to each other.. so instead of trying to go back and forth with everyone telling them what the next highest bid was.. I’ve decided to just put them on ebay for a starting price just over the store price.. so everyone has a chance at them and knows how much they’re going for..
                  http://shop.ebay.com/rudiru/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

I’m listing things today.. so more things might pop up later.. and I might even list more things tomorrow and next week..

frozendragon
                  Participant

I found some boxes today for things I’ve sold previously.. I’m trying to locate all the boxes for things I’m selling or have sold, but it’s going slow.. I have sooo many boxes…

but for now, I have found a box for:

Puffin
                    Female Ki-Rin

if I sold you one of those without a box and would like it PM me.. and if for some reason you just want the box PM me as well.. but the person I sold to has dibs.. unfortunately I can’t remember who I sold them to..

frozendragon
                    Participant
                    Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.