fbpx

Midnight Flame :-)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Midnight Flame :-)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SilverDragon
    Participant

Question, does Patricia plan on painting more dragons in this color?? I would like to see it on a male dragon or another spectral. It’s an unique color and pretty!

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
      Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Melody
      Keymaster

Question, does Patricia plan on painting more dragons in this color?? I would like to see it on a male dragon or another spectral. It’s an unique color and pretty!

I shall ask her.

SilverDragon
        Participant

I shall ask her.

Awesome!! If she does, puts some in the store (if u don’t mind). Haha I don’t like fighting people on ebay. :-). Thank you!

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
          Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

phantomess
          Participant

Heck yes, I love the midnight flames!

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

WolfenMachine
            Participant

Yes! Rising spectral! I have the Grand Unicorn and hes quite lovely 🙂

darjeb
              Participant

That is a beautiful color I would love to see all the dragons painted that color

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.