fbpx

Midnight Artz

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Midnight Artz

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Hello all I never thought about helping my daughter through Windstone but thank god everyone here loves art.. she a new artist.. So I hope I can help her out by finding some homes for her work she also dose special orders.. She has many more beautiful drawing and paint I’ll post more later if I get a good response . ๐Ÿ™‚ Any who see something you like or want shoot me a message. nothing is priced so make offer.. Enjoy

Kim
    Blocked

It would be cool to see what she has if you can post pictures or links here.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Its making me mad are the pics not showing up I see them In the images?? ๐Ÿ™

DragonLady590
      Participant

Maybe you can make a sale add or tell people that are even a bit interested tell them to look up Midnight arts By Amanda Allen of face book… ๐Ÿ˜›

StormDancer
        Participant

Sorry the pictures aren’t showing up for me either. And I don’t have FB so I cant see them there.
          Hopefully you can get them posted here soon.
          And welcome to the forums!

Looking for:
          "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Adaneth
          Participant

I don’t think you can post images until you have at least a certain amount of comments on the Forum (to cut down on spammers). I thought it was 5…if so, you’re close! ๐Ÿ™‚

Could you also try putting up a link to her work?

etruscan
            Participant

Or maybe it is just the Forum need for the proper syntax to post photos. You can’t post images directly from your computer. There are threads about it.

Hannah has posted one http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/confused-about-images-links-etc-new-forum-heres-guide

I feel like a dummy I can’t get anything to work.. ๐Ÿ™ is there any other way I can show off her art can any of you fine people help me lol

StormDancer
              Participant

No, don’t feel bad, a lot of people have difficulty adding pictures. Here is a link to a thread where someone was having problems with the classifieds. In it I gave a link to a video on adding pictures. Its how I add pictures to my posts here in the Windstone Forums. I hope it helps!

http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/adding-pics-classified-add

Looking for:
                "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

well did a photo bucket thing now trying to get the pics to load haha

Haha I got it!!! kinda but any person who would like one of these please please let me know.. The money would go to a great cause my Daughter is a cat rescue/ foster home for abused Cats. The person that was funding her sadly died and now she takes care of 18 babies and he prices are racking up for the one mental kitty she loves Roo.Who requires alot of love and sometimes vet visits.. A shelter is no option.. <3
                For the love of dragons<3 Enjoy

Thank you everyone who helped me figure this out your all so awesome

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.