fbpx

Michael Whelan Big Dragon HAND SIGNED EDIT: moved to ebay

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap Michael Whelan Big Dragon HAND SIGNED EDIT: moved to ebay

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

EDIT: Moved to eBay.
    Mods you can delete this thread if you wish.

Okay in ’03 Michael Whelan himself was at the Franklin Mint Store in Woodbridge, NJ (my dad used to work there for about a year) and people came to have him sign things.
    This was one of three things I had signed by Micheal Whelan. I am looking to trade this fella for a Windstone. I’m looking for any male dragons, mother dragons, or a lap dragon. I will also take a spectral in either pose. Just let me know what you’ve got…I only have five Windstones so my collection is small! 😳
    He does have two flaws, unfortunately, so I don’t know if this would be a fair trade or not but considering it’s hand-signed by the artist himself….

Anyway, here are pictures including the flaws. (They are chips or breaks, whatever you call them. Unfortunately this guy is rather delicate so he got some damage during one of my moves.)

1st flaw

2nd flaw

If anyone is interested in this trade, please respond or PM.
    I would prefer to hand-trade locally with someone who lives in NJ (I live in Union County) but if it must be shipped, please give me advice on how to ship it to avoid further damages.
    I have sold on eBay before, my name there is shadowgem if you’d like to see reviews. I’m an honest trader/seller if you have further questions on this sculpture just ask me and I’d be glad to fill you in!

Bob

I wish this was the one I’m needing to replace. I broke a back fin off my regular Fortress one and can’t fine a NICE replacment one that has not gotten broken. I can’t afford to try again for some time but I got 3 off e-bay that all got broken on their way to me. I have the artist edition fo the Fortress one too.

YIKES. They sound like they break far too easily!
      I put it on eBay and offered local pickup if anyone lives near me who bids on it, because really, that might be the best and safest way.
      If I do ship this thing I pray to God I can package it well enough so it doensn’t get further damage!

Dragon Master wrote:

I wish this was the one I’m needing to replace. I broke a back fin off my regular Fortress one and can’t fine a NICE replacment one that has not gotten broken. I can’t afford to try again for some time but I got 3 off e-bay that all got broken on their way to me. I have the artist edition fo the Fortress one too.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.