fbpx

Melody, John & Family

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Melody, John & Family

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Amanda
    Participant

Melody and family-I’m so sorry for your loss. Nothing can replace a beloved family member, but her memory lives on in the hearts of all the people she touched. Wishing you the strength to smile at your memories through your tears.

Tyrrlin
      Participant

Deepest sympathies to you and your family. It’s hard to lose a loved one, and all I can offer is love and support.

Windstone collector in remission. 😉

Dragondreamweaver
        Participant

Deepest sympathies to you, Melody, and your family in your time of sorrow. I am so sorry for your loss. I know no words can help in a time like this, but please know my thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.

Azurielle
          Participant

You have my sympathies as well.

Keeper of the Fledgings

PhoenixTears
            Participant

Oh Melody and Family, you do have something coming from us in the mail (both post and email; you should have recv’d the email one days ago) but right now we’re going through something and the photo(s) we want to do are not possible – yet. But our condolences are here and in the mail. We will be in this thread again with what we want, as soon as we can. We are ever sorry for your loss. When we suddenly lost someone we loved very much to one of the most outrageous circumstances ever, someone told us that, “now there is another Angel to perch upon you, watch over you and hold your hand through tough times, even if not like we knew them before.” Mom/Grams will always be in your hearts and therefore, is never forgotten, will always be loved and remembered … and live on.

To all of the Family, we wish you peace, comfort, warmth of heart, love and sympathy.
              Love Sway and Jillian

“Fate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.”

Participant

Kujacker wrote:

Oh, I wanted to participate… but never got an email saying this was what had been decided upon 🙁 Oh well.
                Sorry Miss Melody that something from me isn’t in the post! But thinking of you all the same. My mom died last year, 47 years old. It’s never easy to lose a mother, no matter the age.

Me too, didn’t find out until I saw this post today (behind in my reading). I had been waiting for an email, but never heard back.

My deepest sympathies to Melody and family during this time. We are here for you and willing to help in anyway we can.

Melody
                Keymaster

SilverArrow wrote:

Kujacker wrote:

Oh, I wanted to participate… but never got an email saying this was what had been decided upon 🙁 Oh well.
                  Sorry Miss Melody that something from me isn’t in the post! But thinking of you all the same. My mom died last year, 47 years old. It’s never easy to lose a mother, no matter the age.

Me too, didn’t find out until I saw this post today (behind in my reading). I had been waiting for an email, but never heard back.

My deepest sympathies to Melody and family during this time. We are here for you and willing to help in anyway we can.
                  Thank you so much!
                  Were waiting for an email from me? Oh oh! I must of missed it!
                  If I ever don’t reply to an email from anyone in a in a day or two, just email me again!
                  I do miss emails sometimes ( partially because my inbox is starting to get so stuffed with advertising crap I can hardly find anything)
                  I am not intentionally ignoring anyone!

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.