fbpx

May I present

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Carolyn
    Participant

She is breathtaking ! At least she toke my breath away . Wow .

Blackdesertwind wrote:

๐Ÿ˜€ Long awaited, (my fault :spank: )
      “NAHELE”
      Meaning forest.

I’ve been wanting a sculpt painted from Helen since her PYO tiger griffins. But I couldn’t make up my mind on which sculpt. Helen thank you for your patience!
      I finaly decided on the green eye wolf but then had to find the perfect wolf colors….that took more time so when I finaly found them I sent them to her.
      Boy did she do an excellent job!
      I wanted to call him Kanoa meaning “Free One”, I thought it would represent my new life.
      But Nahele sounded better and it represents me more since I’m a big nature fan.

Helen was kind to include a COA with this message:

“NAHELE”
      You now have in your care the winged wolf, “Nahele.”
      This wolf’s name means “forest,” and it carries the forest with it wherever it goes.
      The smell of damp bark and loam clings to it’s fur, the deep emerald green of moss shimmers on its feathers, and if you listen close you can almost hear the rustle of turning leaves under its paws.

Without further ado, here he is in its glory:

Syn
      Participant

What an absolutely beautiful wolf! ๐Ÿ˜€

His coloring is so natural that he looks alive. His face is just beautiful, and those lovely green eyes are striking. ๐Ÿ˜€ A wonderful piece, BDW. It must be difficult to give up such a treasure, but how wonderful to receive it.

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.