fbpx

March 2024 Free Windstone Raffle!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Raffles March 2024 Free Windstone Raffle!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Windstone is doing a different set-up for the March Windstone Raffle.

Here is a link to the Raffle notice which includes a “button” for entering the Raffle:

https://us3.campaign-archive.com/?u=74c5985ee8ceff95623ff72f6&id=63688649c6

etruscan
      Participant

Description of the Raffle prize for March:

[This Emerald Peacock Lap Dragon] is different from the normal Emerald Peacock dragons because she was accidentally given silver horns instead of the normal golden color. I detailed her trim with silver metallic paint to match her horns, and set a bright crystal jewel in her forehead. She has light aqua-colored eyes.

Windstone_Raffle_March2024_side1_edited2

Windstone_Raffle_March2024_front

etruscan
        Participant

Note – this was posted by Melody on the “Windstone Editions” Facebook page, “I didn’t change the date of the response email before the newsletter went out. If you got a response email marked February, I got your entry for the March raffle!”

Merlin
          Participant

Oh MY!!!! Love her!

Skitterfly
            Participant

Oh, she’s gorgeous! Lovely riff on the usual Emerald Peacock theme.

Out of curiosity, my account on the forums is quite old, and linked to an email I still occasionally use, but my current primary email account is completely different. Can I still enter the raffle via my new email address, or is it preferred that I use the forum linked email?

etruscan
              Participant

It looks as though using your current email would be OK. You are sending an email to enter and any replies (confirmation of entry and “You won the March Raffle!”) should go to that email address.

The entry instructions on Facebook are similar to the previous way to enter the Raffle:

How to Enter:
                Email reptangle2@gmail.com with “March 2024 Raffle” as the subject.
                Include your Windstone forum username, real name, and address in the body.
                ✨No username? Register at windstoneeditions.com/register.

If you want to double check, you could email Susie – service@windstoneeditions.com

etruscan
                Participant

Note to all – when I included a link to the Raffle announcement in my first post I didn’t think about whether the button to enter the Raffle would work.

As I said in my previous post, you also can enter the “old fashioned way”. If you didn’t get the email and don’t have a button to enter the Raffle, email your entry to Melody.

Quoting her post on Facebook:

How to Enter:
                  Email reptangle2@gmail.com with “March 2024 Raffle” as the subject.
                  Include your Windstone forum username, real name, and address in the body.
                  ✨No username? Register at windstoneeditions.com/register.

Sorry for any confusion!

Traci
                  Participant

So beautiful! Gah I hope I win this one!

ArdentAnnie

LoveMyDragons
                    Participant

Love this one! The colors with the silver perfectly match my NFL Teams colors. Just love it!

MamaDragon
                      Participant

When will the winner be announced I wonder? I sure would love to own a Windstone dragon again!!!

MamaDragon

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.