fbpx

Male Dragon Year?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Male Dragon Year?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DovHeart2008
    Participant

Hello!
      I just discovered Windstone a few weeks ago through an Insta ad. I’ve had this dragon since I was 13 and had no clue what its story was. My dad’s good friend gave me the dragon before he passed away, and since then it has been with me across new homes and stages in my life.
      Anyway, I was curious if anyone knows what year it could be from. It has the North Hollywood label on the bottom btw. I just can’t seem to find one that looks just like it.

Thanks!^^

etruscan
      Participant

If it is a production color – which seems likely – maybe you can find it on Astral Castle (link is below). They have an “encyclopedia” of pieces produced through 2008.
        Keep in mind that some colors, like the original Green and Peacock, can vary quite a bit depending on when they were painted and who painted the dragon.

https://www.astralcastle.com/00-archive/windstone/wsframe.htm

Bodancia
        Participant

Look at the bottom of your dragon statue to see if it has writing on it. If it is a unique color, it would say Test Paint, or TP, and include the color name and the artists name or initial. Otherwise it is more likely to be one of the many production colors. Describe the color to us and we can help you discover more about it.

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

DovHeart2008
          Participant

Thank you so much! I went through the website and it looks most similar to the Emerald Dragon 97′-04′. The only differences are that the belly and head spikes are painted gold instead of green. It also has a red gem on the middle of the snout.

I didn’t see any writing on the bottom. I would assume it’s a variant of the Emerald?

etruscan
            Participant

Thank you so much! I went through the website and it looks most similar to the Emerald Dragon 97′-04′. The only differences are that the belly and head spikes are painted gold instead of green. It also has a red gem on the middle of the snout.

I didn’t see any writing on the bottom. I would assume it’s a variant of the Emerald?

That seems likely. Most of the Emerald dragons have red eyes and red jewels.
              Windstone has painted some of the more recent sculpts in Emerald so, even though this doesn’t include the Male Dragon, it gives you another look at the color. As you probably already know … click on the “Emerald Dragons” link in the box to go to the page of Emerald dragons.

Emerald Dragons

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.