fbpx

Look again Melody, updated 1st post!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Look again Melody, updated 1st post!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    kitsunelady
    Participant

It’s not a rat, but it’s only one letter off. c.c

lamortefille
      Participant

OMG, that is soooo cute, kitsune! 😀

twindragonsmum
        Participant

Ooo! Me lurvs that puddy-tat!

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

Oh, kitty 😀 !

Leigha
            Participant

I’m definately squeaking for a copper patina Sun Dragon now. I got my curlie and I love it, a sun would look glorious.

Melody
              Keymaster

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Will there ever be Limited Production Copper Patina Sun Dragons? Just curious… or will the be an ebay thing if they are made?

I didn’t even know if they were being cast at all.

EDIT!

Melody, I just got my Patina Oriental yesterday and it’s SO STUNNING! The finish looks like fine pounded copper on the scales and the coloration is so much richer then I thought it would be when I saw it in the store. I also LOVE the randomly placed lighter colored scales. This would look SO AMAZING on Sun Dragons! *I BEGS YOU* PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE make some squeek* squeek* squeek*
                If this color remains popular I think we will try almost all of the dragons in it. ( I don’t know how the hatching ones would look , but we’ll probably give them a try too)
                I am so glad you like him! He does look better in person than in a photo. That is one problem with metallic gold and copper dragons, they just don’t photo well.
                We aren’t casting the Sun or Moon dragons right now, but when we do, I bet we’ll have a plenty of defective castings to paint in copper patina! It depends on how many we can make as to what we will do with them.
                We have sorted through all the bad castings we have been saving , and found quite a few young orientals to “save” with this color.
                This is good news for a change!
                Actually the casting problem is getting better.
                John found an additive that eases the pinhole problem quit a bit. That was the casting issue that really was killing us because that is the one defect that NOTHING can remedy. Pinholes show no matter how the piece is painted.

OH NO!!! 🙁
                Please don’t quit making Copper dragons! I think it doesn’t matter if they are defective casts or not, the color may be bigger than the Silvers. 😮 * Is hoping her Curlie will be knocking on the door tomorrow…Fidgets* I missed the Orientals in this color. I love purple, but if this Copper is as pretty as I hear, and think it will be, I will have to get them somehow! 😀
                Especially if you go with the test paint sample #1 for that Curl on ebay. :yum:

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Melody wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Will there ever be Limited Production Copper Patina Sun Dragons? Just curious… or will the be an ebay thing if they are made?

I didn’t even know if they were being cast at all.

EDIT!

Melody, I just got my Patina Oriental yesterday and it’s SO STUNNING! The finish looks like fine pounded copper on the scales and the coloration is so much richer then I thought it would be when I saw it in the store. I also LOVE the randomly placed lighter colored scales. This would look SO AMAZING on Sun Dragons! *I BEGS YOU* PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE make some squeek* squeek* squeek*
                  If this color remains popular I think we will try almost all of the dragons in it. ( I don’t know how the hatching ones would look , but we’ll probably give them a try too)
                  I am so glad you like him! He does look better in person than in a photo. That is one problem with metallic gold and copper dragons, they just don’t photo well.
                  We aren’t casting the Sun or Moon dragons right now, but when we do, I bet we’ll have a plenty of defective castings to paint in copper patina! It depends on how many we can make as to what we will do with them.
                  We have sorted through all the bad castings we have been saving , and found quite a few young orientals to “save” with this color.
                  This is good news for a change!
                  Actually the casting problem is getting better.
                  John found an additive that eases the pinhole problem quit a bit. That was the casting issue that really was killing us because that is the one defect that NOTHING can remedy. Pinholes show no matter how the piece is painted.

YAY! Thank you Melody! you made my day! 😀

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Adaneth
                  Participant

So glad to hear things are getting better with the casting issues! 😀 And it will be neat to see more Copper Patina sculpts–I’m quite enjoying my oriental dragon!

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

I join in the squeaks for a Copper Patina Sun Dragon!

Also, Melody will there be more Copper Patina regular Orientals?

Melody
                      Keymaster

WolfenMachine wrote:

I join in the squeaks for a Copper Patina Sun Dragon!

Also, Melody will there be more Copper Patina regular Orientals? We have more rescue Orientals that are waiting to be painted in Copper Patina, so you will be seeing more of them in the store soon as we can get to them.
                        I know there are more Copper Patina young Orientals sitting out there right now.

They are waiting for the new eye color we came up with … it is a deep greenish teal color that looks really good with the patina and copper!

Adaneth
                        Participant

Oooh, I’m looking forward to seeing these! 😀

PurpleTurtle
                          Participant

Adaneth wrote:

Oooh, I’m looking forward to seeing these! 😀

Ditto. I’ve grown to love the red eyes on the Patinas, but I think a teal-greenish color would work very well 😀 .

megamibabe16
                            Participant

I await those new pretty eyes. Teal is such a wonderful color.

darjeb
                              Participant

Squeak Squeak Squeak

for an OW in that color

Come to think of it the Royals would be great to have also

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.