fbpx

Long flight to Norway

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Long flight to Norway

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Bob

Beautiful markings.

AND welcome to the Windstone World of Collecting

Azurielle
      Participant

Dilla wrote:

Because the grass is allways greener?
        I was in England last week (first time on a airplane 8) )and I meet a couple from Australia in the lift. I said I was from Norway and they said “Ahh, Norway,” and nodded knowingly.
        And right then I thought, “They know how to live.”
        They live in a beautiful country and still they get on a 12 hour flight just to experience the English weather and Norwegian fjords.

Next year I’m thinking Paris or Rome.
        😀 😀 😀

😀 I agree! But even when one lives in a beautiful country ( and there are parts of the US that are very beautiful!), I guess I still appreciate the beauty of other countries….and the age! I guess it’s just that the US seems “new”, whereas europe and other places are so “old”! I loved Ireland and Germany!!! The countryside looked a lot like parts of the U.S. (Germany looked a lot like Pennsylvania!), but both countries just “felt” older!

And back on topic, I thin k it’s hysterical that they “lost” a piano! I can’t even begin to imagine the mess that they must be in!!!

Keeper of the Fledgings

PurpleTurtle
        Participant

How do you lose a piano 😆 ?…..
          I can relate to the utter chaos of moving though. Steve and I have just bought a house and we’ve been moving for about a week and we still have a bunch of stuff to move 😯 !

By the way Dilla, awsome test paint Griffy. He’s looking very handsome in those lovely photos 😉 .

Participant

Dilla wrote:

There was a store that sold them in town a while back, but its gone now.
            It sold the dragon fledgelings for 160 dollars, so I never bought them. There is a young ruby oriental in Oslo for the same price.

Here he is, looking out over the Solbergelva valley for the first time.

Congrats on your new arrival. Dang! I forgot how the sun looks that far north in the summer. When I was in Denmark in Nov/Dec I couldn’t get over how the sun never got past 45 degrees in the sky at noon. What time does the sun rise in the morning? I was thinking it should be about 2 or 3 am.

Lokie
            Participant

Congrats!

Jodi
              Participant

Congrats! He’s beautiful. I’m glad he made it there safely.

lamortefille
                Participant

Congrats, he’s gorgeous: -)

Travistie
                  Participant

That is a very beautiful griffin. Congrats! 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.