fbpx

Long flight to Norway

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Long flight to Norway

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    KoishiiKitty
    Participant

congrats! very lovely griff!

twindragonsmum
      Participant

He’s beautiful! Congrats!

tdm

He’s beautiful! And so is your home!

*looks out window*

I miss green…..

Wow, he’s pretty. Congrats!

Thank you all!
        I promise to take good care of him. For all I know he has survived the longest flight of any testpaint .. ?

Some of Nam’s work went to Japan. I think some griffin test paints went to Japan too, didn’t they? Of course my OOAK Risers had quite the trip behind them too by time they safely reached me…

Japan, that would be quite a trip if they crossed Russia. It would be fun to have a world map with markers for where the limited editions ended up. At least I would like to see something like that if it was my creations traveling around the world.

You’re right, that would be fun. But it’d have to be a forum project, I think – Windstone already has its hands full of things to do! πŸ˜†

It should be easy to get the info about the ones that ended up in the forum atleas.

Maybe a little project to pass the time while Windstone is moving?

What a beautiful griffin, Dilla! Your town is beautiful! So lush and green! I love the pictures you took of him! πŸ˜€

Azurielle
        Participant

It sounds like a fun idea!
          And your Griffin is gorgeous!
          And Norway! Wow! Why is it that I find others countries so fascinating!?

Keeper of the Fledgings

Because the grass is allways greener?
          I was in England last week (first time on a airplane 8) )and I meet a couple from Australia in the lift. I said I was from Norway and they said “Ahh, Norway,” and nodded knowingly.
          And right then I thought, “They know how to live.”
          They live in a beautiful country and still they get on a 12 hour flight just to experience the English weather and Norwegian fjords.

Next year I’m thinking Paris or Rome.
          πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Lovely testpaint.

I’d love to have the time and money to travel.

darjeb
          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

You’re right, that would be fun. But it’d have to be a forum project, I think – Windstone already has its hands full of things to do! πŸ˜†

Yes Melody is busy looking for a lost piano.

Seriously he looks majestic with that breathtaking scenery behind him.

They lost a piano during the move? Thats kinda big…

The griffins allready look regal, I just added his reign. (If thats how it’s said πŸ˜• )

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.