fbpx

Long flight to Norway

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Long flight to Norway

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author

I finally got my first Windstone Edition last night! This Black Sunset testpaint survived being boxed and shipped all the way to Solbergelva in Norway without a single scratch!

I will post a picture of him as soon as possible.

BDW
    Participant

Congrats on your first test paint! 😀

Thanks, he is a beauty to. I just need a few more post before I can use img codes. 😳

BDW
      Participant

Dilla wrote:

Thanks, he is a beauty to. I just need a few more post before I can use img codes. 😳

Well post some more.
        Where did you see your fisrt Windstone that got you hooked? (if you are not already you will be) 😆

I was so looking forward to showing him in his new home.
        I had to wait a week before getting my hands on him because I was in England when the package came.

There was a store that sold them in town a while back, but its gone now.
        It sold the dragon fledgelings for 160 dollars, so I never bought them. There is a young ruby oriental in Oslo for the same price.

Here he is, looking out over the Solbergelva valley for the first time.

BDW
        Participant

He’s beautiful! 😯

And I like where you live! All those nice hills…

Thank you, I feel like he is watching over me when I sleep, his bright eyes seem so awake and he stands right beside my bed.

And I LOVE where I live, its not even a town, just rows of houses scatterd around a hillside in a valley that litteraly translates to Sun-hill-river.

Pegasi1978
          Participant

Congratulations on the test paint griffin. I love the second picture you took of him.

I liked the second picture too, it looks like he is guarding his home, or maybe looking for a mate… He would look good with a few kittens playing around his feet.

BDW
            Participant

Not real ones I hope! 😯 You never know if they get carried away in their playing and whoops!

Stephanie
              Participant

Beautiful! Congrats! 😀

Blackdesertwind wrote:

Not real ones I hope! 😯 You never know if they get carried away in their playing and whoops!

I was thinking more along the lines of him meeting a cute female griffin and getting himself a little family home on one of my shelfs.

BDW
                Participant

Dilla wrote:

Blackdesertwind wrote:

I was thinking more along the lines of him meeting a cute female griffin and getting himself a little family home on one of my shelfs.
                  😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.