fbpx

Let's be silly with sports cars

Home Forums Miscellany Community Let's be silly with sports cars

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

Darn I wanted to be a Porsche 911 ’cause that’s my dream car. My dad had a silver 911 before I was born and then a black 912 when I was little so I love me some Porsches.

I got “You are an Audi TT!”

Maria
      Participant

HaHA! I’m a Murc! I’m a Lamborghini Murcielago, one of my absolute favorite cars! Wheee! 😆

It says:

Quote:

You’re not subtle, but you don’t want to be. Fast, loud, and dramatic, you want people to notice you, and then get out of the way. In a world full of sheep, you’re a raging bull.

haha, do you have horns GB?

Kasie
        Participant

I am a ’92 Chevy Camaro 25th anniversary edition. Since this is my favorite car and I own one!

Elena
          Participant

I got Porsche 911

Patricia
            Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

wolflodge100 wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

I am a Audi TT.

I am not the fastest, nor the most nimble, but I’m cute and have style. I am not intensely competitive, but when I pass by, everyone turns to look.

I also looked at the percentages and I am one of the lowest, so that means that I am special. 😀

I am too 😆
              YAY for Audi

I got the Audi TT too!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Let’s see 4 Audi-?

frozendragon
              Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

HaHA! I’m a Murc! I’m a Lamborghini Murcielago, one of my absolute favorite cars! Wheee! 😆

It says:

Quote:

You’re not subtle, but you don’t want to be. Fast, loud, and dramatic, you want people to notice you, and then get out of the way. In a world full of sheep, you’re a raging bull.

well isn’t that special….I am too…

but I was figuring it would be something like that…

although I’d rather drive an Aston Martin V8 Vantage…..

LOL

I’m a chevrolet Corvette!

Dorothy
                Participant

That was a great test. It says I am a Ferrari 360 Modena!

wolflodge100
                  Participant

dcc1961 wrote:

That was a great test. It says I am a Ferrari 360 Modena!

Thats what it said my boyfriend is! 😆 🙄

Maebnus
                    Participant

I’m a Corvette.
                      “You’re a classic – powerful, athletic, and competitive. You’re all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.”

I suppose it’s partly true, but other parts are just a blatant lie!

keschete
                      Participant

It seems I am a Modena 360 but I am really a Z06 Corvette and a Dodge Viper….I actually drag race and road race both cars 🙂 Cool post!!!

Kujacker
                        Participant

It says I’m a Mazda RX-8.
                          “You’re sporty, yet practical, and you have a style of your own. You like to have fun, and you like to bring friends along for the ride, but when it comes time for everyday chores, you’re willing to do your part.”

I don’t like sport cars though. Or any car >__> I’m a big pick-up truck kind of guy. I hope to one day own one of those massive diesel trucks x3 …like the guy across from my house. He and his friends all hae the same huge white diesel truck, and at 3 and 4 in the morning they’ll all have them on. lol.

keschete
                          Participant

Kujacker wrote:

I’m a big pick-up truck kind of guy. I hope to one day own one of those massive diesel trucks x3 …like the guy across from my house. He and his friends all hae the same huge white diesel truck, and at 3 and 4 in the morning they’ll all have them on. lol.

Our Tow vehicle, for the cars is a Dodge 3500 single rear wheel, Cummins diesel, 4×4 Laramie. It is white and it is a monster truck. 🙂 We don’t usually mention it because it is a vehicle used to pull car trailers….but you would probably love it. My husband sells Dodge vehicles….

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.