fbpx

lazy day

Home Forums Miscellany Community lazy day

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    twindragonsmum
    Participant

tdm

twindragonsmum
      Participant

I’m sitting in the living room watching the world from my bay window. It is currently snowing sideways and is -12F *brrrrr* I’m eating maple nut icecream straight from the carton, still in my jammies and just being lazy… Anyone wanna come join me? I even have a fire going in the fireplace 😀

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

darjeb
        Participant

Sorry that is to cold for me

Adaneth
          Participant

Snow and a fire going sounds lovely. The best days are those in which I never get out of my pajamas! 😆

siberakh1
            Participant

If I could go out in the cold right now I would. 🙂

I’m having a lazy day too, but I have to go to the doctor’s office shortly. It’s back up into the 20s, but I need to bundle up so I can breathe.

Until I get a job, pretty much every day is a lazy day for me! 😆 Since there’s no walking into a chemical plant in Edmonton without getting stopped at security. So it really doesn’t make sense to drop of a resume if the person getting it will never know I went through the effort. :shrug:

Anyway… the fire sounds lovely though! I’ll bring over some chocolate and make some homemade hot chocolate too…. :yum:

megamibabe16
              Participant

It’s my winter break right now and my job is not giving me very many hours, so I pretty much laze around all day on my computer curled in blankets.

machineguts
                Participant

Ahhh that sounds nice and cozy! 😀

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.