fbpx

Lavender & Blue pearl curled dragons in store now! 4/16

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Lavender & Blue pearl curled dragons in store now! 4/16

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Maebnus
    Participant

ACK! I stayed up for the end of the Crocus Fledgie auction, and then went to bed shortly around 6… if I had known :cry:… less than an hour, not cool… *sigh*
      Oh well. As long as there will be more….

lamortefille
      Participant

I missed them, too. Looks like I’m in good company. πŸ˜†

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

I don’t suppose anybody got extras for the names on the list in the trade and swap area? πŸ˜₯ I tried so hard to check the store everyday. I almost got caught by my manager a few times too, hehe. The one day the district manager comes in they pop up of course. *sigh*

How many were there??

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Skigod377
          Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

How many were there??

Someone on the first page said they saw 25. I dont know how many they had originally.

darjeb
            Participant

I missed them to. I haven’t been checking the store as often since the royals because I didn’t expect any new ones till after they move to Oregon but that was a mistake. I hope there are more and I get one of each.

Drat, I missed them as well. Anyone get lots of extras? I usually like to get the ones from the first batch.

Maria
              Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Drat, I missed them as well. Anyone get lots of extras? I usually like to get the ones from the first batch.

That’s right – the colors usually change in subsequent batches. πŸ˜•

I missed them too! πŸ˜₯ *hands scrabbling madly* I hope we don’t have to wait too long for the next batch! Even if they are a different color, better than thin air! πŸ™„

Pegasi1978
                Participant

There’s a set listed on ebay. I think they are Kachina’s. Boy did she get her’s fast. Now that I’ve seen “live” photos of them I can safely say I will pass on both of these.

lamortefille
                  Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

There’s a set listed on ebay. I think they are Kachina’s. Boy did she get her’s fast. Now that I’ve seen “live” photos of them I can safely say I will pass on both of these.

Yup, her photos helped me decide, too. I think I will be skipping the blue pearl.

Lupin
                    Participant

Whimper…..Missed out

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

lamortefille wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

Yup, her photos helped me decide, too. I think I will be skipping the blue pearl.

Not me! I NEED them both! πŸ˜† I actually think I like the Blue Pearl better then the Lavender. Why don’t you like it lamortefille?

Got a busted Windstone?
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin

lamortefille
                        Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

Not me! I NEED them both! πŸ˜† I actually think I like the Blue Pearl better then the Lavender. Why don’t you like it lamortefille?

It just doesn’t “wow” me, I guess. I don’t know. Stop asking me hard questions. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† *hugs*

What’s up with your calico kitty? Maybe she will get used to the others in time? I wish I could take it, but it def. wouldn’t be the only kitty here. I hope you find her a good home!

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

Sorry hun! No more hard questions, hehe..

Oh you noticed that huh? I know it’s a long shot posting on the forum, but I REALLY want to find her a good home no matter what it takes. The thing is, it’s like she has two personalities. She is the SWEETEST KITTY EVER to people. Very affectionate and playful and she loves to lick your hands and use them to wash her face. SO CUTE!… but as soon as she sees another cat or a dog she flips an almost acts like she’s having a seizure, spitting, hissing, and jumping wildly crashing into walls and such. It’s awful…she doesn’t seem to mind my ferrets though.

I just happened to “find her” in my driveway about 5 nights ago. She ran right up to me like she was saying “PLEASE love me and save me!” She has the snowiest white paws and a big sparkling purple collar so I know she can’t be an outdoor cat. Upon closer inspection the collar was embedded pretty deep and even though it must have hurt taking it of she just purred the whole time. I gave her some food which she chowed like she hadn’t eaten in days. I asked around my whole block and nobody knows who she belongs to. I called the animal shelter and nobody reported her missing either. I hung some flyers at the veterinary office and out local Petco, but I haven’t heard anything yet. I’m just afraid if I keep her she will take my dogs eyes out one day. She doesn’t seems to be getting over this fear no matter what I try. I used a large kennel in our kitchen for a day or two, but that jut made her more scared. Right now she’s locked in my bathroom. She’s been sleeping in the bathtub and window watching for the most part. Ive locked up my dog and cat in the bedroom and let her explore the house a few times, but as soon as she gets near the dog bed or anywhere my cat likes to spend a good amount of time she catches their scents and starts growling and hissing again. *shakes head* It’s really too bad, she is such a great house cat otherwise. She hasn’t had one accident yet and she’s very “clingy” and loving. She really doesn’t want to leave my side. She just wants to be touched and petted and if your not doing that she comes and takes it from you. Jumping and rubbing against my legs. πŸ˜† It’s really cute. She would make a great companion.

Funny thing is she’s not afraid at all of things normal cats would be scared of. She tries to jump in the shower when I’m in it and the vacuum cleaner doesn’t seem to phase her either. Shes a strange one. I’ll have to post a thread with some photos sometime.

Got a busted Windstone?
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin

ugh! i missed them too. it seems they only lasted about 2 hours! πŸ™

i think i will just give up trying to get anything until after the move. i will have more time in the summer anyway. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.