fbpx

LAST CALL – Sign up for the 2nd PYO swap

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone LAST CALL – Sign up for the 2nd PYO swap

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 511 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

I’ve finished it! 😀 It should ship tomorrow. I hope the new owner likes it as much as I do!

fauxbird wrote:

im seeing mission imposible playing 😆 but i think sending out of the country takes even longer ❗ ugh 🙄

Did you send it to me? I just got one but I don’t know who it’s from. My neighbour signed for it, sometime last week. But, I didn’t see her until today. I really wish they would leave a note at the door saying your package is at this appartment. 🙄 Anyways, the PYO kirin is beautiful. I’ll try to get a good picture or two and post it tonight. 😀

dragonmedley
      Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

When is the deadline again? 😳

End of June. You’ve still got plenty of time!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

dragonmedley wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Shhh! Don’t tell them that! Now we’ll be waiting weeks…darn you!

Kyrin

Pictures are up of the one I got from fauxbird. Take a look. 😀 (Better pictures soon. Hopefully)

Kyrin wrote:

dragonmedley wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Shhh! Don’t tell them that! Now we’ll be waiting weeks…darn you!

Kyrin
        Ah hahaha. I am the best procrastinator, but I will try not to be the last. I just don’t have the motivation these days. Anyone want to sell me theirs?

what one you want ❗ 😆

haha, I want them all. 😀

Patricia
        Participant

Mine is in the mail. Hopefully it will arrive soon. 🙂

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Jodi
          Participant

I sent mine out Friday! 🙂

SPark
            Participant

I’ve finished mine! Though I probably won’t be able to mail it until Friday.

ladybrooklyn
              Participant

Where has Lady Brooklyn been?

MIA? Most certainly!

I just wanted to thank Frozen… I received my PYO Ki-Rin a week or so ago… and she is gorgeous!!!

::cries:: unfortunately… she fell victim to my cats… shortly after me putting her on my mantel… just before I was going to take pics of her…

She’s fixable… I h ave most of the pieces… just need to put them together and see how much I have to resculpt/rebuild…

I’m so sorry Frozen! She’s GORGEOUS! I LOVE the color… I almost STRANGLED my cat for doing it… ::cries::

It’s just been a VERY depressing couple of months… and I need to get out of this FUNK! I haven’t painted any PYOs since before I moved in FEB!!!!!!!

wolflodge100
                Participant

Sorry to hear of your troubles LB, hope things get better soon! Glad to see you back 😀

frozendragon
                  Participant

ladybrooklyn wrote:

Where has Lady Brooklyn been?

MIA? Most certainly!

I just wanted to thank Frozen… I received my PYO Ki-Rin a week or so ago… and she is gorgeous!!!

::cries:: unfortunately… she fell victim to my cats… shortly after me putting her on my mantel… just before I was going to take pics of her…

She’s fixable… I h ave most of the pieces… just need to put them together and see how much I have to resculpt/rebuild…

I’m so sorry Frozen! She’s GORGEOUS! I LOVE the color… I almost STRANGLED my cat for doing it… ::cries::

It’s just been a VERY depressing couple of months… and I need to get out of this FUNK! I haven’t painted any PYOs since before I moved in FEB!!!!!!!

aww…that sucks….

BAD CAT….NAUGHTY KITTY….

well I put pics up in the other topic so everyone could see…

So are the swaps going to be regular things? I’d like to sneak my way into the next one 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 511 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.