fbpx

LAST CALL – Sign up for the 2nd PYO swap

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone LAST CALL – Sign up for the 2nd PYO swap

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 511 total)
  • Author
    Patricia
    Participant

DragonsCavern wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Keplilly wrote:

Hmmmmm….I’m not sure if I should do it again or not.

Why not, Keppy? Come on, join the fun!

YEA Kep! Comon’!!!! We want you in too! 😉 😀

I did enjoy the last one and had quite a bit of fun. But I’m really stressed out right now to the point where I’m having problems with my hands shaking a lot. I havn’t painted probably in at least a month. Though if we have a few months I might be able to do it. I just can’t make up my mind right now.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Maria
      Participant

Well, sign-up ends in mid-April, and then you have two months to get yours done – and of course no one will be mad if you go a little overtime.

Awesome. I’m glad you guys are doing this again!

Ooooo, maybe I’ll get Ski and will have the excuse to paint something pink! 😈 😉

Lookin’ forward to it, no matter who I get! :mrgreen:

Patricia
        Participant

Ok, I’m in! Can’t wait to see who I get.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

Keplilly wrote:

Ok, I’m in! Can’t wait to see who I get.

Me either! Maybe I’ll actualy finish a PYO…LoL

frozendragon
            Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

I’ll give it a try this time.

it’ll be fun….I’m sure you’ll like it….

foxfeather wrote:

All right. Twist my rubber arm 😛 I’ll go for it! So I’m in. I just hope I can do a good job and whomever I get likes their piece!

Yeah, I actually asked to switch names in the event I get someone asking for a wolf. I’m happy doing the other three styles, but still not too sure how strong I am with the wolves. Does anyone else get paranoid that the recipient won’t like their sculpt? Is it just me? I’m that way with any commission or gift item I do..

keeproftheflocks wrote:

foxfeather wrote:

All right. Twist my rubber arm 😛 I’ll go for it! So I’m in. I just hope I can do a good job and whomever I get likes their piece!

Yeah, I actually asked to switch names in the event I get someone asking for a wolf. I’m happy doing the other three styles, but still not too sure how strong I am with the wolves. Does anyone else get paranoid that the recipient won’t like their sculpt? Is it just me? I’m that way with any commission or gift item I do..

YUP LOL, I am actually stumped on one I am doing right now, actually I am working on 2 PYOS, but I am only have issues with one of them. I have issues with Kirins 😯 , DONT know why, but I do. I have no problems with the rest tho. 😀 so your not the only one 😆 !

I have a Kirin on the way and two wolves…I haven’t ever painted a Kirin yet… 😯

ok im game….or maybe im gamey i dont know,but im in 😆

Maria
              Participant

Cool! So Medley, how many people are in so far?

Pegasi1978
                Participant

keeproftheflocks wrote:

foxfeather wrote:

Oh YES I am parinoid the recipient won’t like the piece. I’ve only painted one PYO (a wolf) so far. It started out as one thing, went badly (in my mind) and ended up something else. I still have to finish it.

frozendragon wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

I’ll give it a try this time.

it’ll be fun….I’m sure you’ll like it….

I enjoyed painting my wolf so I can’t wait to see what I get as a preference from my partner. I’m sure it will be lots of fun. And as a special treat for me my birthday is June 18 so it’s cool to think I might get a Windstone for my birthday.

dragonmedley
                  Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Cool! So Medley, how many people are in so far?

I’m at work and my excel file is at home, but I think we’re up to 25 so far. This is great!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Maria
                    Participant

😯 This is going to be exciting. I can’t wait to see who I got.

NirvanaCat13
                      Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

😯 This is going to be exciting. I can’t wait to see who I got.

When do we get to find out again? *I’m so bad about reading back :lol:*

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 511 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.