fbpx

LabOW Peek

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone LabOW Peek

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    Adaneth
    Participant

I doubt anything’s changed since March 25th. πŸ™

Jennifer wrote:

I’m not sure if you’ll see this one any time soon.

Maria
      Participant

Oh. Yeah. March comes before April. I’m kinda out of the loop on times right now. 😳 πŸ˜†

darjeb
        Participant

Gorgeous – I like the blue eyes on him

WolfenMachine
          Participant

Jenn-did you ever finish this guy? (I tend to miss things somehow)

Hannah
            Participant

Oh my gosh, I read the date on the first post as Jan 4 and I thought – is it the fourth already? Then I skipped ahead and saw March before it dawned on me.. tomorrow will be the 1 year anniversary for the first post ><

And here I was thinking “gosh.. in a few months it will be done? How much can i save up..” πŸ˜†

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

KoishiiKitty
              Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

Lovely new icon Wolfen!

WolfenMachine
                Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

WolfenMachine wrote:

Lovely new icon Wolfen!
                  lol thanks πŸ˜€ Ive had the pink and blue one since the forum opened-figured it was time for a change

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

WolfenMachine wrote:

No; the economy has been scaring me off.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

LadyFirebird
                    Participant

He looks gorgeous from the beginnings. You put a lot of time and work into a piece and you want him to go for a decent price. Unfortunately, not too many of us are in a position to pay a ‘decen’t price for him. There are some things I would love to get from you but lack of money keeps getting in the way! πŸ™

Jennifer
                      Keymaster

LadyFirebird wrote:

He looks gorgeous from the beginnings. You put a lot of time and work into a piece and you want him to go for a decent price. Unfortunately, not too many of us are in a position to pay a ‘decen’t price for him. There are some things I would love to get from you but lack of money keeps getting in the way! πŸ™

Aw, no, I understand. It’s no one’s fault.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com

WolfenMachine
                        Participant

Just my $0.02, but you should still finish him, Jenn ^_^ Just wait to sell him until the economy is better. Besides, that way we can all drool and save save save so when he does go up for sale, those wanting him bad enough will have a fighting chance.

Jennifer
                          Keymaster

Right now things are sketchy enough for me that, for the most part, I need to be working as a way to earn income or I can’t get my bills paid. I hope you can understand. πŸ™

darjeb
                            Participant

He’s GORGEOUS

megamibabe16
                              Participant

Of course we understand. There is no need to rush. Just let us know when you start to work on him again.

Jennifer
                                Keymaster

I have high hopes that this will be a better year. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 76 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.