fbpx

Koishii PYO Batch 3 *new Dragonessjade's dragon*

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Koishii PYO Batch 3 *new Dragonessjade's dragon*

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 183 total)
  • Author
    Kujacker
    Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

OK. I have two more blank dragons here, these are for Boskydragon and Wolflodge. I will have those two finished next week, after I finish those two I will order a dragon for dragonessjade and one for Bardwing
      And I will be open for one trade and one commision.

So, 2 more pyo’s to go.never again am I lining up such a long list at one time XD.

I like doing trades. They tend to turn out better than my normal stuff xD If you’re up to it, and wanna do a trade with me, that’d be awesome :3

As for your newest dragon- wow! I love the gold on the wings from the back view. Like always, amazing.

KoishiiKitty wrote:

OK. I have two more blank dragons here, these are for Boskydragon and Wolflodge. I will have those two finished next week, after I finish those two I will order a dragon for dragonessjade and one for Bardwing

So, 2 more pyo’s to go.never again am I lining up such a long list at one time XD.
      YAY, I can’t wait to see mine.

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

Kujacker wrote:

KoishiiKitty wrote:

I like doing trades. They tend to turn out better than my normal stuff xD If you’re up to it, and wanna do a trade with me, that’d be awesome :3

As for your newest dragon- wow! I love the gold on the wings from the back view. Like always, amazing.

oh, this would be a Windstone trade Ku. pyo for production piece.

I am going to do a pyo for a pyo trade a bit later.

Purplecat
        Participant

Oooooh, mine got here today and they’re GORGEOUS!!!! They really cheered me up where I’m sick today! thank you! Love the pics too!

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

I am sooo glad you love them πŸ˜€

Kujacker
            Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

Oh, okay! Just figured I’d ask since I’m going to offer a pyo trade in a bit πŸ˜€ They’re fun for me x3

tc_cat333
              Participant

I’ll take the commision peice if it’s still open…

KoishiiKitty
                Participant

Emerald snagged the commission slot and the Trade slot is already filled.

here is the next wolf I have. he needs some work tomorow but will be finished tomorow and up for offers.

WOW! I LOVE the WOLVES!!! I didnt know you painted wolves! TOOO COOOL! I LOVE the wings, they rock! πŸ˜€

KoishiiKitty wrote:

Kujacker wrote:

KoishiiKitty wrote:

Hey now KoishiiKitty Dont forget about ME! Yes, I found the thread hehehe!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜†

KoishiiKitty
                  Participant

yesyes, you are on the list DC

Maria
                    Participant

I love that wolf. The wings – of course – and the barred legs are my favorite aspects.

Adaneth
                      Participant

That wolf is fantastic! πŸ˜€ Lovely details!

Jodi
                        Participant

That’s a beautiful wolf! I love it.

lamortefille
                          Participant

Wow – that wolf is gorgeous!!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 183 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.