fbpx

Koishii PYO Batch 3 *new Dragonessjade's dragon*

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Koishii PYO Batch 3 *new Dragonessjade's dragon*

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 183 total)
  • Author
    KoishiiKitty
    Participant

The new dragon so far, this one will be for Bluepony:

Elena
      Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

I love this color as well, altough I am curious why it has red eyes.

Well, Foxfeather wanted a dragon that was the colors of Sun filtering through leves. Like if you look up at a tree during mid-day. This is for our windstone trade.
        At the moment, I had two dragons that were not claimed..one with blue eyes and one with red eyes. She said that red eyes would be ok.

Besides, they stand out real good agianst the green. could you imagine looking up into a tree..and seeing leaves…and then seeing two red eyes blink? and then realizing they aren’t leaves..but a little dragon?

Exactly! ๐Ÿ˜€ She looks so good, I can’t wait!

Maria
        Participant

Awesome new piece, Koishii. And congrats on your last sale!

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

thanks GB. Here she is pretty much finished:

wolflodge100
            Participant

Oh! She’s beautiful!! I need to make up my mind so I can have my own pretty! ๐Ÿ˜†

Purplecat
              Participant

I’m so excited! I can’t wait for them too get here! My wolf and dragon….watching for delivery truck…so excited!

KoishiiKitty
                Participant

yes! I will be ordering more pyo’s so I need a gem and eye color for yours wolflodge.

and yes! I can’t wait for you to see yours PC!

That is a awesome dragon Koishii. How does everyone get the pins (not sure what they are called)on the scales to look good?

KoishiiKitty
                  Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

That is a awesome dragon Koishii. How does everyone get the pins (not sure what they are called)on the scales to look good?

they are a pain. I’ve tried using gold paintpen…but what I found that I really like is to use a black paintpen/extra fine point, and paint them all back….then use a very small brush and go over them again with interference. it takes time and some times it is sloppy.

KoishiiKitty wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

they are a pain. I’ve tried using gold paintpen…but what I found that I really like is to use a black paintpen/extra fine point, and paint them all back….then use a very small brush and go over them again with interference. it takes time and some times it is sloppy.

Aw, thanks for the tip. I have tried to use a very fine tip paintbrush, but it never seems to work out. They look more like spots after.

KoishiiKitty
                    Participant

well you need to make sure your paint is thinned some with water(dip your brush in water then dip it in paint) and brush going down the spine, not side to side. if you are doing a solid color, you may need to do a few coats(2 or 3) or you can put some black on them first, then color. it should turn out better that way.

KoishiiKitty wrote:

well you need to make sure your paint is thinned some with water(dip your brush in water then dip it in paint) and brush going down the spine, not side to side. if you are doing a solid color, you may need to do a few coats(2 or 3) or you can put some black on them first, then color. it should turn out better that way.

Ok, thanks. I will try it that way. Saves me from buying another paint pen. ๐Ÿ˜€

She is lovely Koishi ๐Ÿ˜ฏ 8)

Do windstone use goild paint pens for the highlights?

Ok silly questions, whats a paint pen and where can i get one from ๐Ÿ˜†

KoishiiKitty
                      Participant

these are the paintpens/markers I use:
                        http://www.dickblick.com/zz213/37/

I have a box full of colors. I think I read that windstone uses these too but I am not positive on that. They work great for me and they last a good time.

you wold want to use an Extra Fine tip for spines.

KoishiiKitty
                        Participant

OK. I have two more blank dragons here, these are for Boskydragon and Wolflodge. I will have those two finished next week, after I finish those two I will order a dragon for dragonessjade and one for Bardwing
                          And I will be open for one trade and one commision.

So, 2 more pyo’s to go.never again am I lining up such a long list at one time XD.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 183 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.