fbpx

Koishii PYO Batch 3 *new Dragonessjade's dragon*

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Koishii PYO Batch 3 *new Dragonessjade's dragon*

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 183 total)
  • Author
    KoishiiKitty
    Participant

gryphondreamer wrote:

wow, koi, those pyo’s look amazing together πŸ™‚

lol, thanx. I had not realised there was so manny of them.

Hot damn that’s a lot of windstones *feels ashamed in taking over three weeks on her first and hardly done* Composition-wise 7, 13, and 18 take the cake.

dragonmedley
      Participant

That’s so neat to see them all together like this! I realize that 7, 10 and 18 jump out at me.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

No 7 will always be my favourite πŸ˜€

Maebnus
        Participant

White Opal (#6) is my favorite, and I really like your own (#8 ) and the newest one (#22) too.

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

Dragon for Romeodanny with the rock she is painted after. almost finished, paint job is finished.

Adaneth
            Participant

I love that one! Beautiful! πŸ˜€

Oh, she’s beautiful…. I can’t wait to see her in person. πŸ˜€

KoishiiKitty
              Participant

Romeodanny wrote:

Oh, she’s beautiful…. I can’t wait to see her in person. πŸ˜€

GREAT! I am so happy that you like her!

I love that one as well. πŸ˜‰

Heather
                Participant

I’m a little slow to speak up, but I LOVE my new dragon, Koishii! πŸ˜€ He’s absolutely gorgeous. I keep finding excuses to wander over to the shelf he’s sitting on and just staaaaare . . . . His colors are fabulous together and they really do pop. I like your new technique! Thank you so much for painting him. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

KoishiiKitty
                  Participant

Barrdwing wrote:

I’m a little slow to speak up, but I LOVE my new dragon, Koishii! πŸ˜€ He’s absolutely gorgeous. I keep finding excuses to wander over to the shelf he’s sitting on and just staaaaare . . . . His colors are fabulous together and they really do pop. I like your new technique! Thank you so much for painting him. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

oh that is ok, I am reallllyy happy that you love him! πŸ˜€ I know he is at a good home. I will be ordering the other pyo in a few days, get his companion all painted up so he has some one to talk to(when you aren’t stairing at them,lol)

I think my favorite is #10, but I realyy like #7 and #8 too. Nuke’s wolf is really cool too, congrats, Nuke!

Heather
                    Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

oh that is ok, I am reallllyy happy that you love him! πŸ˜€ I know he is at a good home. I will be ordering the other pyo in a few days, get his companion all painted up so he has some one to talk to(when you aren’t stairing at them,lol)

Whee! I’m sure he’ll be glad of the company (“Hey, look–here comes that drooly lady again. Dare you to make a face at her.”). πŸ˜‰ Thanks again! πŸ™‚

Skigod377
                      Participant

That rock dragon is certainly cool!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 183 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.