fbpx

Koishii PYO Batch 3 *new Dragonessjade's dragon*

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Koishii PYO Batch 3 *new Dragonessjade's dragon*

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 183 total)
  • Author

KoishiiKitty wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

I love this color as well, altough I am curious why it has red eyes.

Well, Foxfeather wanted a dragon that was the colors of Sun filtering through leves. Like if you look up at a tree during mid-day. This is for our windstone trade.
    At the moment, I had two dragons that were not claimed..one with blue eyes and one with red eyes. She said that red eyes would be ok.

Besides, they stand out real good agianst the green. could you imagine looking up into a tree..and seeing leaves…and then seeing two red eyes blink? and then realizing they aren’t leaves..but a little dragon?
    Aw, cool. Yeah they do stand out and it does look good with the green. And I could imagine seeing something like that. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

KoishiiKitty
    Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

KoishiiKitty wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Well, Foxfeather wanted a dragon that was the colors of Sun filtering through leves. Like if you look up at a tree during mid-day. This is for our windstone trade.
      At the moment, I had two dragons that were not claimed..one with blue eyes and one with red eyes. She said that red eyes would be ok.

Besides, they stand out real good agianst the green. could you imagine looking up into a tree..and seeing leaves…and then seeing two red eyes blink? and then realizing they aren’t leaves..but a little dragon?
      Aw, cool. Yeah they do stand out and it does look good with the green. And I could imagine seeing something like that. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

I just checked my sisters notes to find what eye color you wanted for your dragon..she told me..but then I could not remember and i thought..maybe blue??? but it is red XD. I’ll have to oder a red eyed one in my next batch. you also wanted something with stripes, right?

KoishiiKitty wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

KoishiiKitty wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

I just checked my sisters notes to find what eye color you wanted for your dragon..she told me..but then I could not remember and i thought..maybe blue??? but it is red XD. I’ll have to oder a red eyed one in my next batch. you also wanted something with stripes, right?
      Yep, you got it. I want a red eyed dragon and I was thinking that I wanted a striped combo dragon (like the one that you painted for yourself,but I wanted the stripes bigger like the last one you painted).

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

KoishiiKitty wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

KoishiiKitty wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Yep, you got it. I want a red eyed dragon and I was thinking that I wanted a striped combo dragon (like the one that you painted for yourself,but I wanted the stripes bigger like the last one you painted).
        bigger.ok, I’ll draw up something in a few days, let you see how it would look. any color preferences??

KoishiiKitty
        Participant

I’m updating my PYO to-do list here:

Purplecat Wolf(trade): finished

Nuke Wolf(trade) : finished

Romeodanny dragon (windstone trade): finished

Foxfeather Dragon (windstone trade): almost finished

BluePony Dragon(trade) : almost finished

Bardwing
          Dragon (windstone Trade) : finished first one, need to order second pyo
          [=cyan]

wolflodge100 something( Windstone trade) : waiting

Dragonessjade
          Dragon (windstone trade): need to order

Boskydragon Dragon (windstone trade) :waiting

KoishiiKitty wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

KoishiiKitty wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

KoishiiKitty wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

bigger.ok, I’ll draw up something in a few days, let you see how it would look. any color preferences??
          Hmm, do you have a pic of all of your PYOs in one pic?

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

not at the moment I don’t. I would have to photoshop one together.

Well maybe you can give me all the links if you have them.

KoishiiKitty
            Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Well maybe you can give me all the links if you have them.

I am making a composite picture right now, it will just take a few minutes ๐Ÿ™‚

Okie Dokie. ๐Ÿ˜€

KoishiiKitty
              Participant

http://img514.imageshack.us/my.php?image=allthepyos1zw2.jpg

that is ALL the pyo’s that have paint on them or are finished. all are numbered.

Whee, how fun! I missed some of these guys when I was gone. So where is the key to the numbers? Did I just miss it?

KoishiiKitty
                Participant

boskydragon wrote:

Whee, how fun! I missed some of these guys when I was gone. So where is the key to the numbers? Did I just miss it?

lol, the numbers are so dragonessjade can have on easier time pointing out which on has color schemes she likes best. instead of saying,” 3 one to the left on the 4’th row”

that is ALL the pyo’s that have paint on them or are finished. all are numbered.
                  YAY, thanks. Ok, I like the body colors on 13, but I like the colors of the wings on 5.

wow, koi, those pyo’s look amazing together ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 183 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.