fbpx

Koishii PYO Batch 3 *new Dragonessjade's dragon*

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Koishii PYO Batch 3 *new Dragonessjade's dragon*

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 183 total)
  • Author

I like Nuke’s and purplecat’s wolf and I really like the striped dragon.

KoishiiKitty
    Participant

I am trying a new method for painting and it is making the colors REALLY pop out with a smoother metalic work.

Oooh. Very nice.

Ahhhh … sigh… wow.

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

Working on Foxfeather’s Sunlight Fauna dragon:

Adaneth
        Participant

That silver-green one is just lovely! ๐Ÿ™‚

i love your work koishii! your style is so distinctive. how many pyo’s have you painted so far?

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

gryphondreamer wrote:

i love your work koishii! your style is so distinctive. how many pyo’s have you painted so far?

let me see:
            17 have been painted and finished..

and I have 4 un-finished that are being worked on.

KoishiiKitty
            Participant

Finished with the paint job for Sunlight Fauna:

I like all of this latest batch alot! Keep up the good work!

Skigod377
              Participant

Oh I want the green one! ๐Ÿ˜† I would like green eyes better, but the paint job is excellent. I like that you used a totally different color, too. He is beautiful!!

Maria
                Participant

Sunlight Fauna is gorgeous. He has about the same colors I was going to commission on the Keeper, though. ๐Ÿ˜†

Jodi
                  Participant

I love that green one! I’m going to have to see how much money I have left over after bills get paid.

I love this color as well, altough I am curious why it has red eyes.

KoishiiKitty
                    Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

I love this color as well, altough I am curious why it has red eyes.

Well, Foxfeather wanted a dragon that was the colors of Sun filtering through leves. Like if you look up at a tree during mid-day. This is for our windstone trade.
                      At the moment, I had two dragons that were not claimed..one with blue eyes and one with red eyes. She said that red eyes would be ok.

Besides, they stand out real good agianst the green. could you imagine looking up into a tree..and seeing leaves…and then seeing two red eyes blink? and then realizing they aren’t leaves..but a little dragon?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 183 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.