fbpx

Koishii PYO Batch 3 *new Dragonessjade's dragon*

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Koishii PYO Batch 3 *new Dragonessjade's dragon*

Viewing 3 posts - 181 through 183 (of 183 total)
  • Author
    Duld
    Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

BRoS wrote:

Koshii, you are an artist (spoken in french accent) I love your work, I actually wish I had all of them (and this is said by a person who is not a fanatic yet ) πŸ˜€

😳 lol, thank ya.

oooo, you will be brain washed into a fantatic like the rest of us soooon enough.

I wouldn’t count on it πŸ˜€ i just canΒ΄t let myself become a fanatic because I cannot afford it ,the coiled dragon I have, actually cost me like a 110$ ( 50$ dragon 25 shipping 35 taxes) so I cannot get addicted

Bros, just because you build up slowly doesn’t mean it isn’t an addiction πŸ™‚

Quote:

dragonessjade Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:04 am Post subject:

Oh and I forgot to say that I love the sketch and the little comments you made on the outer box. πŸ˜€

πŸ™‚ I kept mine too!

boskydragon wrote:

Bros, just because you build up slowly doesn’t mean it isn’t an addiction πŸ™‚

Quote:

dragonessjade Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:04 am Post subject:

Oh and I forgot to say that I love the sketch and the little comments you made on the outer box. πŸ˜€

πŸ™‚ I kept mine too!
      Well I had the box in a pile with others, but I think my bf threw it out πŸ˜₯ . I will have to double check on that.

Viewing 3 posts - 181 through 183 (of 183 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.