fbpx

Koishii PYO Batch 3 *new Dragonessjade's dragon*

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Koishii PYO Batch 3 *new Dragonessjade's dragon*

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 183 total)
  • Author
    Brian
    Participant

That’s awesome the way your colors blend. Nice πŸ™‚

Purplecat
      Participant

Maybe Aurora Borealis after the northern lights? That’s what the colors remind me of. I like him alot! πŸ˜€

KoishiiKitty
        Participant

purplecat wrote:

Maybe Aurora Borealis after the northern lights? That’s what the colors remind me of. I like him alot! πŸ˜€

nah, that would have to be a pink/green/purple dragon on a black base. i got to see those when i lived in alaska.

I love those colors together. I really like the shot of the back of the wings…. And for some reason Tulip Garden pops in my head.

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

Here is the one for dragoness jade:

Pegasi1978
            Participant

How funky! I like it.

😯 πŸ™‚ What did dragoness ask for? I can see elements from past dragons, but I’d love to hear the description she used. I love the wings & belly, and the subtle shift in colors from head to foot!
              And I love the copper belly on Dragonscavern’s dragon.

Maria
              Participant

Wow, dragoness, you really have something unique there! 😯

Brian
                Participant

Kind of looks like a tribal sun dragon, definitely funky and unique. I like it. πŸ™‚

KoishiiKitty
                  Participant

well her description was that she wanted an Opal Type with thicker striped like I did on that grannit dragon.
                    this is the color sketch i did for it:

I am going to open for one commission now.

Skigod377
                    Participant

I was wondering how she described that, too! Its very unique and I love the blue colors with the stripes. The belly is striking!

The painted dragon and the sketch are so unique looking. Great stuff!

Skigod377
                      Participant

I was just looking again… that purple on the nose, and scattered about the dragon would be a great main color for a dragon, dontcha think? I really like it.

Aw, there is my wicked dragon. I just basically picked several dragons that she did and picked what I liked about them. I told her that I definately wanted stripes like the rock dragon but I wanted them a little thicker. I don’t remember how I worded it exactly, but I did want something that was unique. And Koshii, don’t change a thing. When I first looked at it I was overwealmed, but the more I look at it…I love it. Thank you. πŸ˜€

KoishiiKitty
                        Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Aw, there is my wicked dragon. I just basically picked several dragons that she did and picked what I liked about them. I told her that I definately wanted stripes like the rock dragon but I wanted them a little thicker. I don’t remember how I worded it exactly, but I did want something that was unique. And Koshii, don’t change a thing. When I first looked at it I was overwealmed, but the more I look at it…I love it. Thank you. πŸ˜€

coool. i have just a little bit to do to it . parts of the paint i want to make sure look right, then i will spray her.

and yes Ski, that would make an awesome dragon color!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 183 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.