fbpx

Koishii PYO Batch 3 *new Dragonessjade's dragon*

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Koishii PYO Batch 3 *new Dragonessjade's dragon*

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 183 total)
  • Author
    Heather
    Participant

This is a really neat thread. I love being able to see all of the different color combinations that have been dreamed up. But the colors are only half the battle: your layering approach is what really makes them stand out and show their best. ๐Ÿ˜€ I would never have thought that so many colors could be persuaded to behave themselves and work together on a three-dimensional form to give it even more depth and definition. Marvellous work! These are lucky dragons! ๐Ÿ˜€

KoishiiKitty wrote:

This dragon is for Wolflodge and is getting painted. almost rinished with it, then Dragoncavern’s will get painted, and then dragonessjade(your is going to be the most complicated)

Whoot, mine is last cause it is gonna be the best (refering to the phrase~ last the best of all the game~)or something like that.

Oh and I like how that dragon is starting…the colors are reall bright. ๐Ÿ˜€

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

here is the final paint job for wolf lodge’s opal:

Wow, that is really pretty. So one more dragon and I get to see mine?

Maria
        Participant

Wolflodge, you’re lucky. He’s beautiful.

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

yesyes, one more dragon, and then yours :D.

after that I will have to limmit my dragons and maybe stop doing them for a while. I am in the middle of packing things and may be moving by december, so i will not have much pyo time.

Skigod377
            Participant

Very vibrant colors. I like it! The stripes on the wings are cool, too.

KoishiiKitty wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

yesyes, one more dragon, and then yours :D.

after that I will have to limmit my dragons and maybe stop doing them for a while. I am in the middle of packing things and may be moving by december, so i will not have much pyo time.
              Well then I am glad that I got mine in just in time and good luck on the move. ๐Ÿ˜€

KoishiiKitty
              Participant

this one is finnished. just need to spray it. this one is for Dragonscavern

one more to paint!!!

Kujacker
                Participant

Oh wow he’s handsome! He’s very pastel like. I like! The blending on the sides are awesome… how smoothly it blends from purple to blue. He might just be my favorite from you so far!!

Beautiful colors! I love the flow of colors.

Skigod377
                  Participant

I really love the colors on the chest. Another beautiful dragon! You are gonna be rich, hu? ๐Ÿ˜†

Mmmmmn he reminds me of dawn at sunrise. Very nice.

Maria
                    Participant

Very nice, Koishii. But he really needs a name. ๐Ÿ˜›

KoishiiKitty
                      Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Very nice, Koishii. But he really needs a name. ๐Ÿ˜›

lol, yeah, I just have not been able to think of one yet.

nah, not rich..these are ALL trades except for two.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 183 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.