fbpx

Koishii PYO Batch 3 *new Dragonessjade's dragon*

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Koishii PYO Batch 3 *new Dragonessjade's dragon*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 183 total)
  • Author
    KoishiiKitty
    Participant

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

So as a soon as I got feeling coherient enough to hold a paint brush, I grabbed my pyo. I got a bit of a list of things to do:

Purplecat Wolf(trade)

Nuke Wolf(trade)

BluePony Dragon(trade)

Bardwig Dragon (commission

Rose dragon (windstone trade)(Rose emailed me, I don’t know what she goes by on the forum)

Foxfeather Dragon (windstone trade

Wolfenmachine something( Windstone trade)

So here are some of the pyo’s so far>

Bardwigs dragon, that blue metalic one. That will be a Black Opal like one.

The striped dragon is Rose’s. I need to wait for her to send me a rock so I can more acurately work on the markings and color.

the Wolf is for Nuke. Her very special wolf I am getting done a bit at a time.

and the griffin that I will get to in between, that one will be for sale.

tc_cat333
        Participant

Nice… I like the stripped one most..

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

yeah, i really like the stripes too, they really have a natural look.

here is Nuke’s wolf up close:

and here is Purplecat’s wolf. Hers is finished:

Oh, I just love that griffin!! I’m just smitten with your painting style! You have a wonderful way of blending colors that look so perfect and subtle but really make the peice pop out!!

wow. They are all awsome. Ilike the dragon, and the wolves the most. Wicked cool

Heather
            Participant

Whee! He’s coming along so nicely! And that striped fellow next to him is quite striking–I’ll be curious to see how you finish him. I may be spending more money sometime . . . ๐Ÿ™‚

*swoon* I adore every single one of them, especially the native american-esque colors in the wings of Purplecat’s wolf. Her fur texture is so lifelike! I’m so excited (yet patient as I’ve learned to become) to see and touch and snuggle Wolf Nuky as well X3 I’m tempted to call her my guardian.

Skigod377
              Participant

I like the zebra lookin dragon the best, but they are all excellent!

Maria
                Participant

Those are all lovely. I like Nuke’s wolf the most.

dragonmedley
                  Participant

I really like Nuke’s wolf. He’d got an owlish look on him.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Oh I love them all. I can’t wait for the striped one to get done. Oh, I sent the dragon and the stone out on Wednesday, hopefully you’ll get them both by Teusday. The holiday might have delayed the package.

Oh thank you, thank you, thank you for taking the trade. ๐Ÿ˜€

KoishiiKitty
                    Participant

Romeodanny wrote:

Oh I love them all. I can’t wait for the striped one to get done. Oh, I sent the dragon and the stone out on Wednesday, hopefully you’ll get them both by Teusday. The holiday might have delayed the package.

Oh thank you, thank you, thank you for taking the trade. ๐Ÿ˜€

ok, great. the delayed time is actualy greaty, it will give me time to get some of the othe rpyo’s out of the way…even though i am ITCHING to work on yours. I have to keep telling myself no and slapping my hand.
                      I am really edcited about doing the trade.

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

WOAH! That stripy wolf is SICK! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ I wish there was a lavender eyed wolf so you could make me a purple one

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

๐Ÿ˜ฏ I really like Nuke’s wolf, he’s stunning. The stripey dragon looks really cool too. I like the style you use, it’s very cool.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 183 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.