fbpx

KITTYYYYY

Viewing 5 posts - 106 through 110 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Nambroth wrote:

You think so? Melody plans on doing a lot of them- they’ll be more common than any other SK color. πŸ™‚

That would be sweet.

Jennifer
      Keymaster

skigod377 wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

You think so? Melody plans on doing a lot of them- they’ll be more common than any other SK color. πŸ™‚

That would be sweet.

I think that’s the plan. It just takes a while to realize it when they take so long to dry and paint! πŸ˜† Don’t hold me to that, nothing is ever ‘for sure’ at the Factory until Melody says it is so!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Skigod377
        Participant

Nambroth wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

That would be sweet.

I think that’s the plan. It just takes a while to realize it when they take so long to dry and paint! πŸ˜† Don’t hold me to that, nothing is ever ‘for sure’ at the Factory until Melody says it is so!

Hahaha! Yeah, I know πŸ˜† Congrats on your griff. Its going great!

Maria
          Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

That would be sweet.

That would be awesome. Maybe the price will go down far enough for me to squeeze one onto my CC… πŸ˜•

WolfenMachine
            Participant

I was anxious to see what this special kitty would go for too…I REALLY want one since I missed out on the silver ones (to match my silver kitty!)
              I sure hope the rest stay undre $600 *crosses fingers tightly after seeing current auction* I just love the look on their face…its a look of true bliss πŸ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 106 through 110 (of 110 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.