fbpx

KITTYYYYY

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

Well, for those of you saying, “I can never afford one of those!” If there’s 16 of them, and the auction lasts 6 days…and Windsone usually takes another 2 days to get the next one up, that’s 128 days, or roughly 4 months. So those of us that really want one *RAISES HAND ENTHUSIASTICALLY* have plenty of time to save πŸ˜‰ Not to mention there’s more after this in the darker color!

Unfortunately, my situation will only get worse as four months go by, since I’ll be out of a regular job in May (when I graduate, my teaching assistantship runs out). There’s no such thing as saving in between since I have high credit cards, I have to try to pay those off before then. Not to mention my student loans coming due in November. And even if I get a teaching job for the fall, I’ll have all summer without an income. (Since I forgot to sign up for tables at the convention over Memorial Day and now it’s full! πŸ™„ )

I could maybe come up with $200 or $300 for a flap cat (and I probably shouldn’t even do that), but $500 just seems like too much when I already have so much debt.

I’m not trying to make anyone feel sorry for me. I’m just trying to explain my situation, so you’ll understand why I can’t spend that kind of money for a statue, pretty though it may be. πŸ™‚

Maria
      Participant

We’ll have to keep ordering from to help you out, emerald. πŸ˜€

Aww, poor Emerald. They’ll come down in price. (I hope), Now that I have my credit card down to x amount maybe I can seriously go for an ooak. You’ll get your dept down to, it just might take a few years.

No, I’m kidding myself I’ve got my dept cut in half, I still have a ways to go, especially if they keep cutting my hours. πŸ˜₯ Ces’t la vie.

Jodi
        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

We’ll have to keep ordering from to help you out, emerald. πŸ˜€

πŸ˜€

lamortefille wrote:

I am out of the running on these, too, unless the prices drop drastically (which I doubt). I’ll just go for a tribute piece of my calico when the pyo flap cats arrive. Best of luck to those bidding…

is there still a pyo cat in the works? i hope so. πŸ™‚

Congrats drag0n for winning the first flapcat.

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

DRAG0NFEATHERS FTW!!! ROFL

Did she outsnipe you Nirvana? πŸ˜†

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

Dude, I feel like I’m gonna pass out. My heart is pounding! Heh heh…That was rent that’s due in 5 days 😯 BUT I COULDN’T HELP IT! You all understand how it is! LOL! I don’t know who else bid, but they were 4 dollars away from what I bid. Besides, my sister put almost a full price bid on a house we can actually afford even at full price, so I guess I’m celebrating prematurely! *crossing fingers*

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Jodi
              Participant

She outsniped me! I thought she wanted one with the darker colors! Darn it. It’s okay though. πŸ™‚ I can’t really spend the money anyway. Maybe the next one will go lower… yeah, right. πŸ™„

NirvanaCat13
                Participant

nope, I didn’t bid on this one LoL I’ll go for one of the latter #s, but I always watch the auctions! It’s my pony race fix πŸ˜‰ That one shot up $160 in the last 30 seconds! LoL

Jodi
                  Participant

I was trying, but my high amount wasn’t as high as drag0n’s. I tried it twice and then ran out of time. I should’ve put in a higher amount to begin with. Next time I’ll know better. 😈

By the way, congrats, drag0n! Hope you get the house too, so the kitty has a nice place to live… and you do too!

NirvanaCat13
                    Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Dude, I feel like I’m gonna pass out. My heart is pounding! Heh heh…That was rent that’s due in 5 days 😯 BUT I COULDN’T HELP IT! You all understand how it is! LOL! I don’t know who else bid, but they were 4 dollars away from what I bid. Besides, my sister put almost a full price bid on a house we can actually afford even at full price, so I guess I’m celebrating prematurely! *crossing fingers*

Hehehehe drink some root beer, you’ll feel better! LoL

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

I DO want the darker one MUCH MUCH more, but I honestly think it’s going to go over a grand since there are only 2 and I can’t spend that much. If I DO manage to get the one I want with the darker coloring, then I’ll sell this one. I’m covering my butt incase Melody lists them after these are all over with I guess. I don’t want to end up with none like I did with all the other limited Flap Cats.

Sorry emerald 😳 If it’s any conselation I’m saving to put a Emerald Peacock Emperor on Layaway with you πŸ˜†

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Jodi
                        Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I DO want the darker one MUCH MUCH more, but I honestly think it’s going to go over a grand since there are only 2 and I can’t spend that much. If I DO manage to get the one I want with the darker coloring, then I’ll sell this one. I’m covering my butt incase Melody lists them after these are all over with I guess. I don’t want to end up with none like I did with all the other limited Flap Cats.

Sorry emerald 😳 If it’s any conselation I’m saving to put a Emerald Peacock Emperor on Layaway with you πŸ˜†

Cool! 8) I edited my last post so make sure you read it.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 110 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.