fbpx

KITTYYYYY

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    Starbreeze
    Participant

Did anybody pick $879? That just popped into my head. ๐Ÿ˜€

Lori
      Participant

OMG!! woffie your kitty didn’t eat any of the bad food did it !?!?!?

Participant

My guess is about $625. I thought these were going to BINs but I guess not.

Jodi
          Participant

Hopefully some of the later ones will go cheaper. It’s already over $500 and it’s only been one day! Don’t people know how to snipe?! *pouts* I’m never going to get one.

My Guess is $1010.

Well, atleast I know I’m out of the guessing game!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Rusti
            Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Don’t people know how to snipe?! *pouts* I’m never going to get one.

Tell me about it. People drive me crazy when they drive the price so high its out of my reach within hours. It’s a good thing for Windstone, of course, but not for the rest of us.

Skigod377
              Participant

Rusti wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Tell me about it. People drive me crazy when they drive the price so high its out of my reach within hours. It’s a good thing for Windstone, of course, but not for the rest of us.
                Whats the difference whether its out of your reach in hours or out of your reach within days? Either way… its out of your reach. Who cares when it happens? That bid is mine, and yes, I know how to snipe. Do I feel like doing it? No. And Rusti, Im sorry if it drives you crazy. Not my intention.

ladybrooklyn
                Participant

MAN I can’t believe how high it is already! OMG!

I’ll never be able to afford one. ::sighs::

Kudos for Windstone though! They deserve it! ๐Ÿ˜€

Maria
                  Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

My Guess is $1010.

๐Ÿ˜ฏ Whoa!
                    The funny thing is, that cat still doesn’t show up on my Windstone search on E-bay.

NirvanaCat13
                    Participant

I say $979.50

Is that going to be your bid Nirvana? hehe

Rusti
                      Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Rusti wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Whats the difference whether its out of your reach in hours or out of your reach within days? Either way… its out of your reach. Who cares when it happens? That bid is mine, and yes, I know how to snipe. Do I feel like doing it? No. And Rusti, Im sorry if it drives you crazy. Not my intention.

Why so defensive lately? I wasn’t calling anybody out, just expressing an opinion, and I’m pretty sure that’s what Emerald was doing too… I would never have known the bid was yours if you hadn’t opened your mouth. You could’ve just rubbed your hands together and snickered to yourself in private instead of getting irritated and crabby (which is what you’re coming across as, whether you intended it or not).

There’s nothing wrong with us fussing just a little that we were out of the game so quickly, just like there’ll be nothing wrong with the winner getting excited about it.

NirvanaCat13
                        Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Is that going to be your bid Nirvana? hehe

Not this time =P

wolflodge100
                          Participant

Whistful wrote:

OMG!! woffie your kitty didn’t eat any of the bad food did it !?!?!?

No, he had a bladder blockage so they’ve had a catheter in him poor baby. I hope he gets to come home soon or I’ll have to mortgage my house. ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 110 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.