fbpx

Kitty griffin

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

The feathers don’t overlap correctly on the non show side… he’s supposed to be a little derpy though right? ^_^

Yup, that’s it. 🙂 I only noticed it because I was trying to put a pattern on those feathers and couldn’t figure out why I couldn’t get the two sides to match.

Wait what? Where? Even with this information, I still don’t see anything off about him ><

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

The feather direction, meaning they way they overlap is different on the non show side. The edges of the feathers face the primary feathers vs. they flow the same direction as the primary feathers on the show side.

I don’t think it’s a big deal really, not something you would even notice unless as kiya said, you were trying to paint a pattern on them. I think it gives him character!

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

StormDancer
        Participant

Personally I don’t think the way the feathers overlap can be considered a mistake either as in the wild the wind will ruffle a birds feather every which way at times. So perhaps he is just slightly windblown.. lol

Looking for:
          "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Falcolf
          Participant

I think the mistake makes him cuter 😀

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Anonymous

I just noticed something about the Fancy Kirin too: The top forward scales on the shoulder are banded on the right side, but not on the left!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.