fbpx

Kalandra's "SpringTime" Keeper Pg.10

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Kalandra's "SpringTime" Keeper Pg.10

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 149 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

SWEEET…very nice 😀

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Anonymous

My new Pyo’s In progress

Stephanie
        Participant

And progress is lookin good!

Adaneth
          Participant

Nice shading on the unicorn’s face! 🙂

Mmloda
            Participant

I really like the Uni…she is adorable…. 🙂

Marzena

Stephanie
              Participant

Idea…. you can make the unicorn a dapple…. 🙂 Or a red roan…..

Anonymous

Serenity wrote:

Thank you for the ideas! I worry sometimes that they may come out looking to much like Melody’s or to much like someone’s art here.
                  My Victorian Ki-rin is a perfect example…. I came up with that all on my own based on his eyes and some Christmas decorations….then a week ago I was going thru the Pyo gallery and found a couple very similar. Then I thought : oh my gosh someone will think I copied their work! So im kinda stuck with these two guys right now!

PurpleTurtle
                  Participant

Kalandra wrote:

Serenity wrote:

Thank you for the ideas! I worry sometimes that they may come out looking to much like Melody’s or to much like someone’s art here.
                    My Victorian Ki-rin is a perfect example…. I came up with that all on my own based on his eyes and some Christmas decorations….then a week ago I was going thru the Pyo gallery and found a couple very similar. Then I thought : oh my gosh someone will think I copied their work! So im kinda stuck with these two guys right now!

No worries, Kalandra. I think a lot of us who paint PYOs have run across that problem before. I know that I have 😳 . Sometimes we come up with similar concepts, but because everyone’s style is different the end result is still very much original 😉 . BTW – I love the unicorn. They are all pretty, but the unicorn is particularly lovely 🙂 .

Very lovely! The Unicorn is my favorite. 😀 Did you use an airbrush, or hand brush?

Anonymous

tasgrs wrote:

Very lovely! The Unicorn is my favorite. 😀 Did you use an airbrush, or hand brush?

Yes I used an airbrush 🙂

Very very nice work. I’m jealous of those that can do this stuff with an airbrush. I have one, but haven’t touched in like 30 years…..and I’m afraid these pieces are too small for me to use the airbrush, especially since I used to paint vans way beck when LOL XD

Anonymous

tasgrs wrote:

Very very nice work. I’m jealous of those that can do this stuff with an airbrush. I have one, but haven’t touched in like 30 years…..and I’m afraid these pieces are too small for me to use the airbrush, especially since I used to paint vans way beck when LOL XD

Hahahah Give it a try! I only paint with my airbrushes…. the Ki-ren.. the wolf and the Unicorn are all 100% an airbrush…. and Im really amazed how detailed they can be…. as long as you use a double action bursh with a small needle… you can get very detailed with these guys!
                        I have a small dragon and a keeper, I cant wait to start working on them!

Bodine
                        Participant

You are very good.I really love the “hazy”look to the photo of the uni.Very nice.Are you into photography also? 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Anonymous

bodine6127 wrote:

You are very good.I really love the “hazy”look to the photo of the uni.Very nice.Are you into photography also? 🙂

LOL NO!!! I got a new camera and I think the lense had smudges…. or I just need to figure out why its taking pictures like that!! Everything white seems to Glow!!!! 😕 😆

Lokie
                            Participant

Serenity wrote:

Or a red roan…..

I was thinking that as well.

Anyways, they look nice and I look forward to seeing them finished. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 149 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.