fbpx

Just how white is white?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Just how white is white?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    littleironhorse
    Participant

SilverArrow wrote:

The male and mother dragon I purchased from stores (back in the day) were very white, with very little gold shading. I purchased Enchantment’s white lap and it was so gold I would call it a gold pearl. She said that it was one of the newer pieces made before retirement – so you probably have one the later pieces as well. The only ones I have seen are either really white or really gold, only the pieces that seem to be in-between are the OW, Rising Spectral, etc. that can be purchased from the factory directly.

Good to know! I was just really curious. And I think I would call my fledgling a gold pearl as well.

Ah Frozen, that;s such a locely pic. I hope we get around to making a sitting spectral in white so you can add to it..

littleironhorse
      Participant

vantid wrote:

Ah Frozen, that;s such a locely pic. I hope we get around to making a sitting spectral in white so you can add to it..

Hey! It wasn’t one of US who said it, it was a Windstone Staff person! WOO HOO!

frozendragon
        Participant

vantid wrote:

me too….Melody said eventually….so I’ll just keep reminding her every once in a while….. 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.