fbpx

July Raffle?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody July Raffle?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Well … I did not intend to be the Raffle Asker this month since I also asked in June, but July is slipping away. No idea where it went.

Will there be a raffle this month?

Useful info for any new members who are saying “Raffle? What raffle?” – Melody announces the monthly raffles in her Blog, not here, and usually picks a winner on the last day of the month. Raffles are free and the prize is a special Windstone of some kind. Entries can be sent in once the raffle announcement is posted. The Blog post will tell you how to enter. πŸ™‚

Stormbreeze
      Participant

Ah yes, I was wondering when this month’s raffle-asker was going to pipe up. It’s a bit of a Windstone tradition, isn’t it?

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Melody
        Keymaster

Well … I did not intend to be the Raffle Asker this month since I also asked in June, but July is slipping away. No idea where it went.

Will there be a raffle this month?

Useful info for any new members who are saying “Raffle? What raffle?” – Melody announces the monthly raffles in her Blog, not here, and usually picks a winner on the last day of the month. Raffles are free and the prize is a special Windstone of some kind. Entries can be sent in once the raffle announcement is posted. The Blog post will tell you how to enter. πŸ™‚

I’m finishing him right now. He’s a male dragon painted in green, blue, gold and violet.

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Ohhhhhh… sounds wonderful Melody! Can’t wait to see a photo! I’ll definitely be entering the raffle after standing by the sidelines the last couple of months! πŸ˜€

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Where is this blog I hear tell about? πŸ˜‰ Newbie here, the idea of a raffle has me drooling!

chibishiro12
            Participant

He sounds gorgeous! All my favorite colors.

Looking for-
              red fire young dragon
              old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

Sirithiliel
              Participant

Ooooh he sounds beautiful! Male dragon is my favorite sculpt too!

Samwise
                Participant

Where is this blog I hear tell about? πŸ˜‰ Newbie here, the idea of a raffle has me drooling!

I hope you are literally asking. lol When you hover over community at the top of the page, it is the link below “forum”. πŸ™‚

Stormbreeze
                  Participant

How exciting! Thanks for doing that, Miss Melody πŸ™‚

Samwise
                    Participant

I see what you did there Stormbreeze. Sorry I beat ya to the punch. πŸ™‚

Stormbreeze
                      Participant

No prob πŸ˜‰ Just proves we have a forum that’s eager to help.

I hope you are literally asking. lol When you hover over community at the top of the page, it is the link below “forum”. πŸ™‚

Thank you! I’m technologically challenged. LOL

Lauren
                        Participant

Whoo hoo raffle time again! I’m really excited, this new dragon sounds super gorgeous. (And specially painted for the occasion? Sweet!)

Lesley
                          Participant

Oh my, he’s a beauty this month! *snuggles picture*

Kim
                            Blocked

I didn’t realize there was a picture until I looked up the blog. Nice dragon!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.