fbpx

July 2024 Free Windstone Raffle, ends 8/01

Home Forums Windstone Editions Raffles July 2024 Free Windstone Raffle, ends 8/01

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

The July free Windstone Raffle has been announced!
      The following information about the July Windstone Raffle was posted on the “Windstone Editions” Facebook page.

NOTE – This post includes information for one way to enter the raffle. People who are subscribed to the Windstone Newsletters may receive an email with different text and a “button” that lets them enter the raffle.

QUOTING THE INFORMATION FROM FACEBOOK, which includes some items relating to past problems with Raffles that were posted on Facebook:

🎉 This month’s raffle prize is the enchanting “Tiger Forest” Resting Ponycorn! Originally part of the 2024 Supernatural Resting Ponycorn Grab Bag batch, he features striking blue tiger stripes on a fiery orange background above a fantasy forest. A colorshift blue/green horn, light blue eyes, and a matching tail jewel complete his captivating look. 🌟

How to Enter:
      📧 Email: Send an email to reptangle2@gmail.com with “July2024 Raffle” as the subject.
      📜 Details: Include your Windstone forum username, real name, and address in the body of the email. No username? Register at Windstone Editions.

⚠️ Beware of scams! No purchase necessary; entering is free. … We never ask for payment info. Winners will be announced on Windstone Forums & contacted by us directly.

📅 Deadline: August 1st, 5:30 p.m. PT. A confirmation email will follow your entry. The winner will be announced in Windstone Forums’ ‘New Topics’.

See full raffle rules on our website under “Forum”. Good luck!
      This raffle is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Open to US and Canada (excluding Quebec) residents only.

Will this Tiger Forest Resting Ponycorn find a home with you? ✨

Windstone_Raffle_August2024_side1

Windstone_Raffle_August2024_side2

Susie
      Keymaster

Thank you for posting this Etruscan!

Merlin
        Participant

Oh, my!! I really REALLY hope I get picked for this beauty!

etruscan
          Participant

The Windstone Newsletter says that this ponycorn was taken out of the Grab Bag batch because he had a chipped toe. The toe now has been repaired with Apoxie clay.

Windstone_Raffle_August2024_newsletter_resized

Sherrie Salinger
            Participant

Ooooooooohhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! This would be WONDERFUL with my 2 fantasy sitting Qi-lins!

DragonKitty

Jennifer Nichols
              Participant

Such a beautiful piece! He’d fit in perfectly with my unicorn collection.
                Thank you for the opportunity to win such a beautiful ponycorn!

**Horse mama in CO. I love the equine Windstones!

Toni
                Participant

I love all the teeny animals in the paint work!

Just a Goblin that Loves Shinies

linda
                  Participant

This has got to be the best Ponycorn ever!!! It’s such a work of art. Simply amazing!

Moondrop5
                    Participant

She is so beautiful! 😍 I did send an email but I did not get any kind of response so I’m nit sure if my entry got through. I sure hope so. She is so special.

Mary
                      Participant

Gorgeous!!! Love all the tiny critters romping in the forest. Love the detail work Melanie did on this lovely.

Lynsey
                        Participant

Oooo please please! I missed out on the ponycorns. This is beautiful!

Lynsey D.

AngelaB
                          Participant

Hello, pretty new to forum. Sent in my email entry. Love these marvelous creations! Good Luck, Health, and Happiness to everyone!

Sunshine

Bodine
                            Participant

How sweet is that.Good luck to all that enter

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.