fbpx

Jinxed

Home Forums Miscellany Community Jinxed

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

Oh no!  Sorry to hear and see that!  I hope you can get another car.  I found a cheap one on kijiji last year that was only $800 with nothing wrong with it except it needed tires.  This is after my mom slid my car on an icy road into a railing a couple years ago.  The only thing is it’s a standard and I don’t know how to drive it yet so my mom just drives it for now.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
      Participant

Awwwthank y’all.😊Ever heard of “The Comedy of Job”?😕but,C’est La Vie….💞

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

bayoudragon
        Participant

aw man… that is totally unfair.  Being without a car can be so frustrating.  It’s been almost a year for me since my mechanic totaled mine.  I was supposed to pick up a lease today, but that didn’t work out.

I do hope you find something soon.  Maybe something better will come along.  Hang in there!  🙂

Bodine
          Participant

And it continues……all in a week,dryer,broke,microwave,broke,Keurig,broke…and on and on… 😒😵😱😬🙄😂

Mary
            Participant

Oh no, Bodine!  Sorry to hear about your bad luck streak.  They say things happen in threes but you could challenge that old adage.  Hopeful that your luck reverses

Bodine
              Participant

Lol,I know right?lol

Amber is having a bad time too,new car returned for leaking and all electrical,my landlord 72,going through a divorce after 42yrs…so I guess I am in good company so to speak.This place has not been overly kind to me since I moved here.lol

Ela_Hara
                Participant

Sending Good Thoughts and Prayers your way and hoping that things get better! Keep up the good attitude.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
                  Participant

Yes my friend.I try.Tears do no good,sometimes I do break down and cry,don’t we all BUT you can’t keep a good girl down.Life is a roller coaster.Enjoy the ride!!

StormDancer
                    Participant

Wow Bodine! I am so sorry you are having such a bad streak. It sometimes seems like the world is bound and determined to knock us off our feet.

Sending good thoughts and vibes your way for you, Amber and your landlord! It will get better and know you cared for by many!

Looking for:
                      "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

tig3r06
                      Participant

I’m so sorry for all the bad stuff Bodine!  You’re a fabulous, kind and tough person!  Hang in there 💞

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.