fbpx

January 09 raffle!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone January 09 raffle!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Ditto what purplecat said. I wouldn’t mind entering for a Spectral whose colors I didn’t know. 8) Too bad I don’t care for the emps.

Mmloda
      Participant

Ok….No photo yet…I’m itching to see him…oh well…I think i’m just going to give in and enter. He does sound AWSOME….and since I LOVE the Emperors so much I’m going to email Melody right now… πŸ™‚

Marzena

Jasmine
        Participant

Don’t bug Ms. Mel. She’s sick… See her post:

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9748

Mmloda
          Participant

Jasmine wrote:

Don’t bug Ms. Mel. She’s sick… See her post:

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9748

Oh no I wasn’t gonna ask her for the photo, I just decided that i wanted to be in this one even tho I haven’t seen the photo of him yet… πŸ™‚ I hope she feels better soon, everyone is getting sick these days, there must be something going around.

Marzena

Jasmine
            Participant

Yeah, I think I had this one a couple of weeks ago. Nasty little thing. :puke:

Purplecat
              Participant

ouch…that stinks…I hope you get feeling better soon. Dont worry about a pic…I think the blind raffle idea is a fun one..and would be easier on you right now anyway. Take care and rest, drink some tea too. πŸ™‚

Maria
                Participant

Yes, tea is good. Get well soon, Melody!

Lokie
                  Participant

And a photo of the January Raffle prize is up in the gallery:

Blade-of-the-Moon
                    Participant

Interesting….orangish and kinda gold…I wonder how the Red Fire, Ruby and this Russet one stack up against each other.. πŸ˜€

Maria
                      Participant

It’s different from Ruby, which makes it neat. I prefer Red Fire, though.

Blade-of-the-Moon
                        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

It’s different from Ruby, which makes it neat. I prefer Red Fire, though.

I’d say it’s better than Ruby..which I was never really satisfied with myself…too much like a candied apple..lol
                          ..but yeah Red Fire is much better… πŸ˜‰

Pegasi1978
                          Participant

Now that I’ve seen the picture I’m glad I still haven’t entered. Not a color for me.

Melissa
                            Participant

Oooh, I likes. πŸ™‚

He is awesome! I only have one Emp, a white one…this one needs to sit on my headboard as well… XD GOOD LUCK TO ALL THAT ENTERS!

pipsxlch
                              Participant

Interesting. It wil be neat to see clearer photos of him when he gets home. It almost reminds me of that nice brown emp that was just up on ebay, that had a lot of interference. Just in a rusty red with gold instead of brown with purple.
                                Not home with me, though, still holding out for the one that yells my name!
                                (totally off topic, did someone here win that emp? Curious to see him more)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.