fbpx

Jade scratcher on evilbay

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Jade scratcher on evilbay

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Bob

did you see Ski was selling her green fledgie? It says in the Flea Market the sale is over but if she did not sell it maybe she would

Anthony
      Participant

I saw, but I dont got money right now so all I can do is stare xD

You evil little forum members! 😈 Stop bumping this thread and making it more visible thus, drawing more attention to this auction I so desperately want to win (my first large dragon and my first jade)! Grrrr!

I only responded cause it was on top of the board right now but let the thread lay to rest!! Cause….

LOOK! OMG!!! Gorgeous male and female models logging on right now with their photos as their avatars and in their signatures. LINKS TO THEIR SITES TOO. Most are local to you and all are single!

Stephanie
        Participant

😆

lamortefille
          Participant

lmao!! PT you are too funny.

WolfenMachine
            Participant

Onyxt wrote:

Who here has a Jade Scratcher anyways?

I have the original one. I posted pictures of my collection and someone said “hey…that scratcher doesn’t match that fledgie sitting next to him…” which sparked the topic.

Oh and….sorry PT 😳 hehe

lamortefille
              Participant

Congrats! on the win, PT! 😀

lamortefille wrote:

Congrats! on the win, PT! 😀

Hee hee hee! Thank you 😀 And, the previous jade coiled that she sent me (the seller) arrived SO well packaged and perfect. So, I expect she will be just as careful with this one too. My first in person scratcher! Suddenly, the dragon table is filling up. Cow pies are getting bigger brothers and sisters! 😆

Jasmine
                Participant

Yay, congrats PT.

Good for you!!! It’s so great to get what you want and you certainly worked for it! 😀 drgnlvr

Actually, I must confess, that is was Anthony’s ebay skills that got it for me. Ive been sick with bronchitis lately (Im fine tho, no worries) and I couldnt stay up till the end of the auction which was around 2am our time. We even had a timer set and I vaguely remember the 10 and 5 minute beeps sounding. But my body was just down for the count.

But Anthony knows what I want or what Im doing usually, so it was he who got it. From my messages I know DJ was after it too and was there for the close and put in a bid. When it didnt exceed Anthony’s, she sent a message to my name saying she was sorry for bumping up the price. Awe- she is so sweet! But I kinda do feel bad ever being in competition with anyone here for a piece. It’s rare I buy from ebay but Ive been a bit giddy and overdosed from all the holiday goodies Ive gotten. And, it seems to continue cause some friends are always perpetually late with cards and/or gifts (heck, just send me a card; dont spend hard earned money on me)! So, some Windstones or made up “gift certificates” in the form of glorified money orders to get whatever I want (usually when they cant find a Windstone or dont know which one) have been coming with late cards 😀

And, after paying off last years medical bills finally (new year ahead though), I dipped into some of my money too. Now I just have to slap my wrist and remind myself I dont have what I use to when my health didnt gobble up all my money!

But Im excited to see a scratcher in person for once! Jade makes it awesome AND I have a Ruby one coming too that a friend found in a store! She found me a Ruby Sun Dragon and Pea OW too! I was very pleased and cant wait to see them. I broke down and bought the Peacock Oriental from Rusti and Anthony bought me the Young Ruby Oriental from her as well. Soooo – incoming!

Jasmine
                  Participant

Yay for all the new stuff. You’ll have to post pics when it all comes in!! 😆

lamortefille
                    Participant

Yup, congrats on all of the new goodies! 😀

Bob

Way to go!!
                        I’m glad things are going so well for you now

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.