fbpx

It's summer!

Home Forums Miscellany Community It's summer!

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Elena
    Participant

Yay!! Forum birthday party!!!
      I’m in Mountain Standard time but could arrange to be on as long as I know!!!

Bob

Greater Basilisk wrote:

It’s the only thing I can think of that we could all do. The forum was started on June 16, according to the Memberlist. If we agree on a time, I’ll be on – no matter whose computer I have to use. (I’ll be in the States then.)

The 16th I’ll be out of town and away from a computer. I’m out of town that entire weekend

Maria
        Participant

That’s a problem. Hmm… How about the 18th? Only Admin was registered on the 16th.

Skigod377
          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Dang! Its Summer again? That means the forum has been open for almost a year!

It would be cool if we could do something special on the forum’s first anniversary. Like make a point of a setting a new Most Users Online record or something… 😛We would have to determine the official opening date. I cant tell by the member list cuz some of them were tests. I wonder when it did first open?

skigod377 wrote:

We would have to determine the official opening date. I cant tell by the member list cuz some of them were tests. I wonder when it did first open?

I think the “official” opening date was July 4, 2006, when Chessie posted the “Welcome” announcement, which was the first post on the forum.

But I think a lot of the people in the US may have holiday plans on July 4, and July 7 (the Saturday following) might be the best bet.

What does everyone think?

Maria
            Participant

I’m all for it. I think I’ll be available both those days, at least morning and evening.

Sounds good.

I’ve moved this discussion to the other thread.

Bob

I can not work holiday’s right now and I’m not sure if I will be able to by then the 7th I’m free so far but with how quickly my schedule fills up who knows what will happen. I step down from my local title on July 14th

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.